babychic

Foggy/Sunny Thursday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
weezypops
Site Guru

Foggy/Sunny Thursday

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 am

Wasn't it foggy earlier? Looking like it's perking up a bit now. Normal day here - Dexter having his nap so I'm trying to work. Getting on with adding easter events, so if you could like the new page I would really appreciate it: http://www.essexmums.org/easterholidays.html - affects where we come in the search rankings etc.

Swimming later, boo. Then tonight we'll be wrapping and getting ready for the big day tomorrow!

Michelle, how is Alexa today?

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

Re: Foggy/Sunny Thursday

#2 Unread post by Tracyx » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 am

Hi
Just a quick one from me, Tiannah HATES school and me I think! John is off today so got her there with minutes to spare with bare feet I might add! They took her in screaming! Freddie was a complete angel again!!

We are just getting sorted, new tyre, pick up flowers and packing car up as we are leaving straight after school to get to my Mums. Early start tomorrow, will have to leave about 7.30 ish to get to funeral. gotta drop kids off to Johns parents first Urgh!

Louise, I hope Dexter has a fab day tomorrow!! Happy 1st Birthday!xx
Hope everyone else has good weekends.

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#3 Unread post by Clairebear » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:02 am

Morning

The fog was awful last night, Louise, coming back from our scout leaders meeting, we could barely see ten feet in front of us, was quite scary!

Turns out I was right about our windows not being fitted properly, he had to cut part of the windowsill to get the rad off yesterday and found that the chipboard inside the PVC plastic was all rotten! So waiting to hear from my landlady as to whether we will have someone coming today or tomorrow to look at it.

Lots of phone calls to make today, my least favourite thing to do! Really need to sort out my car insurance now that the other insurance company has admitted liability as the payments are near enough crippling me at the moment!

I think Ashleigh and I are going out for lunch today but not sure I will be able to drag her out of bed, that girl really does take the biscuit when it comes to lie ins!

Hope you've both had better mornings today, Tracy and Leanne, I used to have terrible problems with Sophie too but she seems to be growing out of her difficult stage now so there is hope! x

Hope Alexa is ok, Michelle x

Gillybean
High-flyer
High-flyer

#4 Unread post by Gillybean » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:28 pm

Morning

having a lazy day today. Dillon is cooking dinner tonight, making pizza, i could get used to this lol. Abigail has a boyfriend who was texting her last night and this morning. I have no experience of this so it's all new to me.

Tracey is there a reason she dosn't like school?is she having trouble with the work perhaps

michelle how is Alexa

EmmaC
Graduate
Graduate

#5 Unread post by EmmaC » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 pm

Morning
Louise- Liked!
I'm exhausted! The car went in for a service this morning and I had errands to run in town. I got the bus outside of school and only just got indoors now. That's 3 1/2 hours of shopping with a mini person.
I had things to get for Islas birthday celebrations on Sunday and Monday and pay in some cheques for Andy, all at different ends of the town. Isla refuses the pushchair now so everything takes twice as long. We stopped at Utopia for an early lunch so that was a pleasant interval.
We were going to go to playgroup this afternoon but I think we'll give it a miss. I'm cream crackered and will have to walk to get boyo as well (normally take car for school pick up)
Jeanette- Really pleased that you were happy with Andys work. He's a good boy!
Michelle- How is Alexa today? Poor thing.
x

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by rachel jane » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:00 pm

Afternoon.
I've been at my friends house and we sorted all our Rainbows stuff out.
Gus has swimming this afternoon and then Rainbows.
Tracy Gus still goes in a pushchair on long walks. I couldn't hack him walking it would stress me out!
Have a nice day everyone.x

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#7 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Afternoon

Anyone got a miracle cure for headaches, this one is thumping and making me feel sick :*(

Alex was fine this morn til we got to school and then over nothing refused to go in, threatend to kick me, break his glasses,remove his eye patch, teacher had to come and take him off me. He would of been fine once he got into breakfast club.

Made a few phonecalls, always had to pay water rates with our rent, but council have changed it now so have to pay direct to Anglia Water now, so had to sort out an agreed amount which we pay monthly, as they wanted at least half the year up front, I don't have £250 laying around, we struggle most months as it is, Phoned to get a form for DLA for Alex so will fill that out when get it all 70 odd pages, really need to get finances sorted asap.

Have fun xxx
Leanne and children xxxx

Jeanette
The Nanny

#8 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Evening ladies.
Not much going on here apart from two solar panel company reps visiting. More or less chosen which one now, just need to talk to a couple of people with experience. Did some ironing. Phoned the hospital for my test results. They phoned me back this evening, all normal. Still got to go up there on Monday though just to be checked by the doctor.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#9 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:10 am

Glad the tests have come back ok Jeanette x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”