babychic

Sunny Sunday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
weezypops
Site Guru

Sunny Sunday

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:06 am

Looking lovely out there! Didn't have too bad a night so not feeling too shattered! Kester's having a lie-in this morning though.

Dexter is in a jolly mood - he's starting to mimic sounds people make and is waving at the right person when you ask him too, as well as walking a lot more too. Where is my baby going? :(

Thinking it might be nice to go out for lunch but will see what Kester says when he gets up. The kids are going to a party later this afternoon so it might be nice to have a good meal earlier and then just a snack later.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

Re: Sunny Sunday

#2 Unread post by Tracyx » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Morning,

I can't believe we are on our 8th day of sickness, we managed to go to he cinema yesterday, just to get out of the house. We had a lovely time but when we got home Tiannah has started with the runs and Freddie still has it and now Tilly has started being sick an runs too!!!!!!!
Think may have to go to Docs with them tomorrow as they still look so bad and can see Tiannahs ribs now. Think I have a chest infection too as have pain in my chest when breathing. What a family!!!

Louise, We have told Tilly that if you dont believe then they dont come, seems to have done the trick , obviously she know now but doesnt spoil it for the others.

Rachel, How is Gus?

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#3 Unread post by Tracyx » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Morning,

I can't believe we are on our 8th day of sickness, we managed to go to he cinema yesterday, just to get out of the house. We had a lovely time but when we got home Tiannah has started with the runs and Freddie still has it and now Tilly has started being sick an runs too!!!!!!!
Think may have to go to Docs with them tomorrow as they still look so bad and can see Tiannahs ribs now. Think I have a chest infection too as have pain in my chest when breathing. What a family!!!

Louise, We have told Tilly that if you dont believe then they dont come, seems to have done the trick , obviously she know now but doesnt spoil it for the others.

Rachel, How is Gus?

Jeanette
The Nanny

#4 Unread post by Jeanette » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Afternoon ladies.
We are having a lazy day today, much needed after yesterday. I had planned on taking the washing round to my sisters but it can wait till the washing machine is installed tomorrow. The garage where the tumble drier lives is chocca block too, so it would be difficult to use.
I've done the crosswords as usual.
Feeling really tired. I might have a snooze in a bit.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by Gina73 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Afternoon all,

We have just got back from Haldon Park with the kids. Had a lovely time, Mia was able to take her bike and have a ride about and build her confidence up. Although we only stayed for 2hours as was so cold. Mason enjoyed having a walk about and slept in the car on the way home. Steve is just cooking a roast for dinner later.

Sorry to hear some of the kids are not well. Hope they all feel better soon x
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by rachel jane » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Afternoon all.
I worked this morning and have done jobs. I'm just cooking a riast!
Tracy what a nightmare I hope you didn't give me the lurgy when I saw you!!! Gus was fine after he vomited that once but he does have a snotty nose so maybe he's getting the pox??!

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#7 Unread post by Tracyx » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Oh god Rachel I hope not!!! Crossing my fingers Gus didn't catch anything.x

We have had Tiannah at the hospital today, phoned 111 and they sent us for an appointment. I knew Tiannah was getting worse and it wasn't just a bug. They have diagnosed Gastroenteritis. Also said that hearing Freddie and Tillys symptoms they probably have it too. Got quite concerned when she started with Diarrhoea last night and got a lot worse, along with vomiting. Tiannah never gets diarrhoea and she looked awful.

They have said only water and to introduce food after a week, I can feel her ribs when I'm cuddling her now.

That's it in our house, just very poorly children, so probably no school this week either, we will see how they go, but definitely wont be sending them back until they are 100%.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#8 Unread post by Jenn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Omg tracy. Sending our love. Thinking of you all

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#9 Unread post by nubs » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Oh your poor kiddies Tracy! Jack caught that at 7 weeks old - the worst week of my life!
We ordered Sam's new carpet so we need to crack on with decorating but Tom needs to plaster a wall so not sure how long it's gonna take

Sam has come out in a bumpy rash on his side and belly - I'm sure it's not eczema as they both have bouts of that so hoping it's not shingles so gonna take him to the doctors tomorrow
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

weezypops
Site Guru

#10 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Oh poor things Tracy! I hope they feel better soon.

Kids had a good time at the party and Dexter loved charging round like a loon trying to get involved! Kester's just gone to the shop to get chocolate - yay!

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”