babychic

Monday AGAIN

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Schmushe
Blissful

Monday AGAIN

#1 Unread post by Schmushe » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 am

Mondays come round too quickly. Not long till the kids break up again though.

It's pay day #1 today so need to pay some bills and go and get my passport photo done for ID.

Interview prep and then have a meeting at school about Alexas exceptionality plan as new targets need to be set before the reports come out in 2 weeks or so.

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Monday AGAIN

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:53 am

Morning all. We went to bed early last night but am still feeling grotty - it's just a cold but is made worse but not getting more than 2 or 3 consecutive hours sleep I think!

Meeting Claire and Kris for breakfast this morning which I'm looking forward to, then work/play with Dexter until hometime. No other plans really which sounds good to me! Thinking I might walk down to Strawberry Field rather than drive as it will use up a few bacon calories!

Gillybean
High-flyer
High-flyer

#3 Unread post by Gillybean » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:30 am

morning

had a good day at work yesterday, house is a mess with packing boxes and furniture everywhere. got things to do today but Tabitha seems unwell, she wont leave my side, cries etc, she is currently fast asleep on me, i will have to go out later to get gas and electric but hoping she'll sleep it off

enjoy your breakfast louise
hope the meeting is productive about Alexa Michelle

have a good day

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#4 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:39 am

Morning

Was on a mission this morning, then Alex started now can't be arsed, he kicks off over slightest things, then once we get to school I noticed he has ripped his coat, money is so tight at the moment not what i needed, I walked home from school thinking am i doing the right thing having another child, then i think how lucky i am to be able to have kids as my best mate informed me had her 3rd miscarriage over the weekend :'(,

I so need to get out of this mood.

Need to remake the beds and some washing, also need to sort kids rooms and housework. Need to get a few bits in town but might wait til when we go to dentist after school and get it all in one go.

Right best get on
Leanne and children xxxx

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#5 Unread post by Tracyx » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:23 am

Morning All,

Our weekend started off great and then went downhill!!
We went shopping and then took Tiannah to Smyths with a little of her birthday money where Freddie was complaining of a belly ache and feeling sick and laying all over the floor. We got home and Tilly had a couple of her friends for a sleepover. ALL GOING GREAT UNTIL Freddie started throwing up everywhere and screaming....Freddie doesn't do sick in a bucket so my front room carpet got a good soaking! He finally stopped about midnight but wouldn't settle, John told me to go to bed about 1.30 coz I have a stinking cold come out, he came up about 2.30 and Freddie slept through til morning....girls finally went to bed apparently at 5.30!!!

So yesterday was a veg day and we didn't hardly do anything!! Lovely!

I have Freddie off school today because of the 48hr rule and Tilly is full of cold and feeling sick...I did think it was the late night but think she is being honest as she did look quite rough! So I have just spent over half an hour on the phone to GOSH, to cancel her appointment for tomorrow and now have to wait til August for her next one, good job its not an emergency.

I had to bribe Tiannah with the promise of some jelly beans on the way to school, she said she was poorly, only because the others were off, she says, hoping she doesn't get a call from the school!!!!

Also had some sad news yesterday that my Great Aunt is terminally ill, so bit of a sad day all in all.

I just LOVE Mondays!!!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#6 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Afternoon ladies.
Den dropped me at Tescos this morning to do a top up shop. Got all our meals planned already so it was just stuff like milk and bread.
The units arrived late this morning so the garage is even more packed with stuff, some of them have been assembled and are stacked in the kitchen. Bin cupboard and hatch have been boarded up so it should be a little warmer in here tonight. Still seems too much left to do in the remaining 4 days.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#7 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Hope the sickness passes Tracy. It would be nice for there to be a week where none of us were ill wouldn't it?!

Kids are playing on the wii and Dexter is stomping around growling. He's an odd little beastie sometimes!

Schmushe
Blissful

#8 Unread post by Schmushe » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:51 pm

Wow what an afternoon. I'm shattered.

Went to the exceptionality meeting. Was interesting. There's 5 in yr 2 working at above a level 3 and the aim by year 6 is they leave a level 5/6. Talk about forward planning.

Josh is having issues with a girl in his class. She likes him but the feelings arnt mutual so she's causing him grief so had to speak to his teacher after school to get them moved apart. She's being a bit OTT as he's head boy so he's getting the blame as he should know better apparently. Honestly this badge is more grief than its worth.

Have done no prep at all and running out of time!

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#9 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Evening

Sorry for my moan this morn, had a bad day.

Spoke to my brother this arvo and he made me feel better about myself, didn't know how he would take the news but he was happy and seemed quite excited.

Collected the boys from school and one of the other mums (well she is a nan who looks after them) had collapsed, I didn't intervene as was already a crowd and we had to get home for dentist, hope she is ok. have sent her a message so just hoping it wasn't / is nothing serious

Family trip to dentist was ok smiley faces all round, now resting and Darren looking after me my blood pressure has dropped again, feel so light headed (probs haven't eaten enough etc) so ironing will have to wait til tommorrow

Have a nice evening xxx
Leanne and children xxxx

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#10 Unread post by Gina73 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Evening all,

No illness in any adults in this house but both our cats are not well, Summer our 10 year old cat has a runny nose and seems to find swallowing sore. Have looked up her symptoms and she either has an upper resp infection or cat flu, Suki is also not herself and think the stress of the move for them both and also my cousin has an 18year old male cat may have just been a tad too stressful for them both. Going to keep an eye on them both and if they are no better next week then will take them to a vet although with me not being paid until end of Feb not sure how we can afford to pay any vet bills.

Had a good day at work, still so much to learn have more training next week and the week after. Steve had dinner ready for me when I got home, he had done a chicken casserole in the slow cooker. Mason was tired and fell asleep about half 8. Means I get to spend the evening downstairs, however my cousin is upstairs with her son and think she may have fallen asleep and the boys are out playing skittles. So am on my own downstairs lol.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”