babychic

Wwwwwwednesday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Wwwwwwednesday

#1 Unread post by Gina73 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:29 am

Morning all,

I think I saw the sun this morning lol, although it seems to have gone back in hiding. It is still so cold out there.

I need to pop out and get a birthday card for one of Mia's school friends and some wrapping paper. Also need to get some potatoes as did not do a weeks shop this week and have done well for living out the freezer.

Have heard through other mums that there are no after school clubs tomorrow so need to finish work a bit earlier otherwise I wont get back in time to pick Mia up.

Hope you all have a good day x
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

Re: Wwwwwwednesday

#2 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:39 am

Morning all. Bless that Sunshine :lol: Needs to say out to pleaseeeee. Going to go with the flow today r.e plans will see how Ace is. He slept last night so hopefully just the one rough night was it. He is still snoozing bless him. Right need to get sorted and school disco clothes too for Jack. Hope you all have a good day whatever your doing. Take care all x Jenn I hope you doing ok and feeling better and any lil ones and others of you that have felt poorly. Hope you had a good night with Dexter Lou. Aww my lil bro got his report sent home yesterday. Was bloomin fantastic. He got all 5's apart from two which were 4's so we are all mega proud of him x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by rachel jane » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 am

Ah that's good Gemma!
Gina I saw the sun aswell!
I'm going to a Easter craft day at shoebury school with my friend. Not sure what it will be like we had to book on but it's free so thought I'd give it a go.
Going to go on the ifit machine later while teds at beavers. Connie has her friend round and they have girls brigade and I am off to the cinema with a couple of friends to see identity thief!
Louise I bet your tired today with cheeky dexter bring awake.x

lea-marie
Charli's Angel

#4 Unread post by lea-marie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 am

What a fantastic report Gem! Yay for your brother :)

Holy crapple, it is seriously cold out there!!Got to work and the person with the keys hadn't shown up, so was waiting outside for nearly half hour before someone else got in with a key! So now I can't feel my anything anymore! :lol: Super tired as both Andy and Charli are slugged out with this horrendous cold that's going around... Poor Andy had to get up for work at 3am :( Charli asked to stay home from school too (which she never does!) but I couldn't let her as I can't get off work at all this week - I feel so mean :( I get the feeling that today is going to be a looooooong day!

Hope you managed to get some sleep Lou, and that the Wackaday song is out of your head now (although I apologise as I probably just put it right back in there!)
Also hope you and James are doing better today Jenn
Glad to see that you're feeling a little better Emily hun
And good to see Claire posting again :)

Have a good day everybody!
Borderline hippie, intersectional feminista, SJKW and general grump!

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#5 Unread post by Clairebear » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:38 am

Morning all

Feeling a bit better today, just tired, I always have trouble sleeping when I have a cold, with any luck it means I will be able to zonk out early tonight! Not quite as cold out there today as yesterday, the bitter wind has died down a lot.

Early start for Sophie this morning as she has Glee Club so has to be at school at 8.15. I am only working 2 1/2 hours today and really want to come home and just veg out but have too much to catch up on now, housework, ironing etc, plus need to get the certificates done for the beavers half termly badges and the three that are being invested tomorrow night as I am working all day tomorrow so won't have time.

Sophie has her first ever school disco this evening, she is massively excited! Ashleigh agreed to help out so guess my lovely daughter is still in there somewhere, underneath all the teenage hormonal moodiness ;) Think we will be naughty and get fish and chips on the way home as the disco doesn't finish til 6 and really can't be arsed with cooking and washing up today!

Hope the lurgy leaves your house soon, Lea and you don't catch it too, so awful being ill when you still have to get on and go to work, etc x

Schmushe
Blissful

#6 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 am

Morning

Well done Jack thats brilliant!!
Hope all the poorly peep's feel better soon
Welcome back Claire.

Quiet day studying today, Alexa went to the national gallery yesterday with school and Josh is still in Chigwell till tomorrow lunchtime. Its gone quite quickly tbh.
Hes singing as part of a small group at the church tomorrow for some Joy thing they're doing?? so will try to go over and see him - I need a big Josh hug! lol

XxJack~AcexX

#7 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 am

Aww I bet your missing him Michelle. Thanks it was my lil bros report. Hehe. Bless him tho. Really proud of him considering people slag off his school. Ohh Lea lotsa hot chocy aww. I'm feeling lazy. Can't be helped when I have a lil person that wants to lay on his mumma. :lol: Hey guna make the most of it while he is lil. They grow up too quickly. Glad your feeling better Claire x
ImageImage

ImageImage

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#8 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 am

Morning all

Am not great so a day on the sofa reading to James for me :( I must be bad as I cried and begged Mike to work at home. He has got to work so cannot look after James but he did the school drop off for me and will make lunch for James and did William's breakfast and packed lunch. Hoping James naps (even tho I cannot tire him out) so that I can sleep. James is still very much dosed up on calpol. Just hope we can still go on holiday - would break William's heart if I was too ill to go. I suppose I will manage whatever tho. But oh my - would be even worse if William got it after me tho :( Could so cry if I had tears left!

Just thought I would log on and say hi while ALphablocks is on.
Last edited by Jenn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

XxJack~AcexX

#9 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 am

Ohh Jenn are you ok? X
ImageImage

ImageImage

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#10 Unread post by rachel jane » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 am

Jenn where you going?

Schmushe
Blissful

#11 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:51 am

Sorry Gemma must of mis-read it.

Oh Jenn you sound as if your really poorly. Its horrible when hubbies cant stay home, but some workplaces just dont like it / dont care. Could Mike not look after James while you have an hour sleep? Paul used to log on the laptop in the front room and the kids would play as normal and he'd let me have an hour sleep and then see how I was so he could make calls / have online meetings etc.

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#12 Unread post by Tracyx » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:25 am

Mornig All,

Can't believe so many people and little ones are feeling rough, hope you feel better soon Jenn would be awful to miss your hols. Where are you going?
Emily, so glad you are feeling better and brighter in yourself, we did the same after losing our two, we just went with the flow, my Mum and Dad tried for 10 years to have kids and when they finally gave up my Mum had all three of us one after the other!!

Well we have been really naughty and just had bacon sarnies so have now got to clear up and get sorted, Tiannah has her Easter Party today so she is really excited. I have hurt my wrist and hand not sure how but couldn't do a thing with it last night and it was quite swollen too. Feels a bit stiff this morning but am manageing Ok. If it doesn't feel better later may have to get it checked.

Tilly is settled with some revision books as I have rung the school and she has mailed them but still haven't sent any more work home. She is worried they will send it all home on Thursday and she didn't want to be doing it during the holidays. Bless her!!

Oh yes, if anyone is interested we have an 8ft trampoline with enclosure we are getting rid of, it will need a new net and padding which I have seen on Ebay for £40 for both, nothing wrong with anything else at all, if anyone is interested let me know you are more than welcome to come and look. If not we will probably put it outside for the man with the van!!HAHA!!

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#13 Unread post by Jenn » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 am

Thanks everyone. No Mike can't watch James at all but as I say - it is only 2 hours until nap time and then only 3 hours after William is home to worry about and James is such a good boy - although wish he was more himself. I have just put ITNG on for him - give me 15 mins of not talking as my voice is beginning to go!

We are only going to Norfolk for the week. Self catering so I was supposed to be doing a big supermarket shop today - just hope I can go tomorrow.

Supposed to be our scouts circus performance tonight - was really ;looking forward to it too!

XxJack~AcexX

#14 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:53 am

Ahh Jenn hope you manage to rest and do whats needed. Can't wait till Monday and then we are off to Hopton woohoo x
ImageImage

ImageImage

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#15 Unread post by Gina73 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 pm

Mia's friends party has been cancelled as the birthday girl and her brother are both not well. The sickness bug has been doing the rounds - hoping it stays away from this house.

Seems a bit brighter out there today. Need to go and get some potatoes later but that can wait til I have to pick Mia up. Steve has snooker tonight so a quiet one here hopefully.

Really need to get motivated and do some stuff whilst Mason is snoozing. But feel pants with this sore throat and cold.

Jenn - hope you feel better, maybe a few days away will do you some good.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”