babychic

Tired Tuesday

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Tired Tuesday

#1 Unread post by Jenn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 am

Gosh - so tired!

James was pretty awful last night and then I spent over an hour on the floor in WIlliam's room a he was up with croup and he was scared and finding it hard to breathe and cope. So not only am I tired but I have a sore back and shoulders again :( Oh well

James is much more himself this morning - thinking we might make group as he just looks very, very tired this morning and is not clingy or upset or anything so hopefully he slept it off!

Then I am hoping he naps as I have got so much to do but tbh would just like to climb into bed, curl up in a ball and go to sleep.

Am supposed to be going out for dinner tonight but I feel too tired to go and don't think I will be very good company!

Right - better go and get the boys dressed and ready for the school run. Have a good day everyone

EmmaC
Graduate
Graduate

Re: Tired Tuesday

#2 Unread post by EmmaC » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:32 am

Hope you get a chance to rest Jenn. Hopefully group will tire him out for you.
Another gorgeous sunny spring morning out there then. We're going to wrap up warm and pop into town for a few bits this before school run. Not much else planned for today.

lea-marie
Charli's Angel

#3 Unread post by lea-marie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:14 am

Morning ladies!

Is it possible to get morning sickness back?! I feel so rough this morning! :( lol

Been in work nearly two hours already and have so far not really managed to get anything done at all! Oops! I only have three days to complete two weeks worth of work... Yuck lol

Hope you can get some rest today Jenn, try to take it easy!
And hope that everyone is feeling good/better and have a good Tuesday!
Borderline hippie, intersectional feminista, SJKW and general grump!

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#4 Unread post by Tracyx » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 am

Morning All,

Hope you feel better Jenn and the boys of course, try and have a nap later might make you feel better.

Lea, my sister had morning sickness on and off all the way through so could be that.

I have finished Tiannah's Easter Bonnet and managed to stick my fingers together too!!! Cakes ready, although cheated and did buy them, bit of excitement for the Easter Party tomorrow!!!

Have to pop into Town at some point today, was thinking of going after school as I won't have to rush then, I wonder if Tilly would cook dinner while I'm gone!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not much else planned, try to get the kids washed they are glued to Scooby Doo at the moment, ironing piling up again!! Why can't we have disposable clothes??

Have a good Tuesday!!

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by rachel jane » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Iron???? What's that? I don't iron anything!
Connies at her waitrose cooking trip this morning. I meant to say yesterday connie got times tables queen so is up on her class wall so she is well chuffed with that as am I as I was worrying about her knowing the times tables as I'm rubbish but she obviously takes after John! It was the 9's bless her!
I've just been to asda. I saw loads of people I know and ended up having a cuppa in the cafe.
Kris I saw Tom and Sam in there!
We need to pop to town but I don't want to take gus out as its freezing so will just veg at home!
He's asleep at the moment which is strange for him!
Have a nice day.x

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#6 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Morning all. Jenn I hope your ok hun. Hope James naps for you and you can rest up too. It's so draining when you don't get your sleep. Poor William last night. Well Ace had a rough first few hours last night. Poor might, he's really suffering with this cough and cold. He's so dopey :lol: Well done to Connie Rachel bless her. Hope Gus is okay?? Aww Lea hope it passes hun. We dropped Jack to school and then to the docs and then to Doms opticians. Picked up a few bits in town while Dom was there and popped to Matalan and to Linds on the way home. Dom then went off to work after grabbing his lunch from home. It's bloomin cold isn't it. Just playins and chillin with Ace bless him. He just wants cuddles. Mum is getting Jack from school and then coming here. 2mor Jack has his School Disco and Award Assembly bless him and then School trip on Thursday. Take care all. X
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

weezypops
Site Guru

#7 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 pm

I don't iron either. In fact we pay my Mum to do a few shirts for Kester each week!

Had a better night with Dexter - he actually slept in his moses basket too and it was nice to be able to stretch out a bit. Still feel shattered today though.

not much to report really, going to do some work now while Dexter is snoozing.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#8 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Bless ya Lou. Think the family and tiredness is kicking in. Hope your feeling ok tho hun. Oh no I don't iron either :lol: x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

weezypops
Site Guru

#9 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Oh yeah, definitely. We've been lucky so far that he's sleeping so well but the broken sleep and feeding so much does take it out of you!

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#10 Unread post by Tracyx » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Hmmm maybe I should give up ironing then!!!

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#11 Unread post by Jenn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

I only iron Mike's shirts and my top if it looks creased and smart shirts for the boys for special occasions.

well - I slept like a log all afternoon and then woke up feelin hot and had to run to the bathroom to throw up :( Only had soup for lunch out a tin so don't think it is something I ate? Maybe it is what James has had. So I have cancelled my meal out. Mike just rang saying he will be late home too so would have made it hard for me to go anyway and I am dithering seeing if I can get an emergency dr appointment for James as he s very very wheezy and when William was like this - they gave hi an asthma pup for it. hav just given calpol so will see what he is like in 30 mins or so and then decide.

right - I am gonna curl up on the sofa (after pushing wiliam off it) and let the boys watch tv play bin weevils for a bit. hmm.. bet I end up being squished by them.

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#12 Unread post by rachel jane » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 pm

Jenn piriton helps but it takes a while to get in their bodies.
I've just posted my eBay parcels making a grand total of £28.66 it's hardly worth it but I suppose it all counts.
Anyone used those ifit machines? I went in the shop earlier and am going back for my first session later when I drop connie off at brownies!

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#13 Unread post by Gina73 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:39 pm

Afternoon all,

I still have my sore throat and have a tap for a nose. Mia said she didnt feel well after school so said she might not be able to go to her friends party tomorrow afternoon, she made a quick recovery lol.

No plans this afternoon, far too cold to be out there it is freezing. To think this time last year we had a bit of a heat wave.

Hope all you who dont feel well or have little ones that are not feeling well, feel better soon xxx
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#14 Unread post by Clairebear » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Evening all

I have been at work all day with a horrendous cold, Tuesday is my busiest day so feel really tired and yuk now. Ashleigh is cooking dinner for us tonight so at least I don't have to do that, just sitting on my bed with my laptop now. I am SO glad my two longest days are done for this week and I only have to work for two hours tomorrow!

Took Sophie to the doctors after school as she has scabby cracked skin behind her ears and it looks ever so sore. The nurse said she has intertigo, never heard of it but we do at least have some cream to go on it now so should clear up soon.

Well done to Connie, bit mean of them to stick her up on the wall, Rachel, hope she managed to get down to come home after school ;)

Hope you're all feeling better, Jenny, must be exhausting having almost everyone in the house poorly!

I have been wondering all day where this cold came from, Gina, thanks for sharing! Hope you feel better soon x

sarahsquarepants
Teen
Teen

#15 Unread post by sarahsquarepants » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Hi girls, hope you're all ok, lots of colds going round.

Well today was my last teaching day at work. I didn't tell the kids, but my tutor group aren't daft and they know i don't work Wednesdays, so I ended up with a bag full of presents from them as they had all clubbed together - was very sweet. Have a staff training day on Thurs then that's it! Just have to wait for little man to make his appearance. Sarah is very excited bless her.

I'm hoping he won't be long, he has been low for so long and it literally feels like he's trying to fight his way out!

KJ x

Essex Mums Book Challenge 8/25
Currently reading: A Storm of Swords, George R R Martin

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”