babychic

Sunny wednesday ??

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
nubs
Retiree
Retiree

Sunny wednesday ??

#1 Unread post by nubs » Wed May 16, 2012 6:08 am

The boys have been awake since 5.15 - I finally gave in and let them play from 5.45

Have got to drive to shoebury first thing to get Tom's mum, drop her at the hospital for chemo, drop the kids at school, drop overnight bits to my mums, then back to the hospital, picking jack up from school but he thinks nanny is getting him. We have got tickets to see the Southend match tonight, don't think they will get to wembley but hopefully will be a good match

Sam is dressing up as a pirate today to celebrate the new pirate ship climbing frame at nursery

Tom is back from Birmingham tonight

Have a nice day all x
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Sunny wednesday ??

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Wed May 16, 2012 8:04 am

MOrning all. Looks nice out there but bet it doesn't last!

Kids have school/nursery and me work then I have my personal training session after I collect Iris. Think Mum's coming over after school too.

House is a tip, so much work - just don't seem to be able to get on top of things!

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by rachel jane » Wed May 16, 2012 8:09 am

Morning all.
It will be nice and then rain as i have already hung my washing out!
Just doing the school run and then going to story time at the library and then need to do a few bits in town and then home for Gus to have a nap and after that i am off to my friends for a catch up as one of my friends has just got a new job so this will be her last coffee morning!
Off to see my other friend after school and Ted has beavers and connie has girls brigade and i have jogging!
Have a nice day everyone.x

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Jenn » Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 am

Morning all

I have no idea what time William was up this morning - I know it was early as when I ask him he says 'i can't remember' hmmmm..... my guess is before 5:30!?

School as usual and swimming lesson afterwards. James has Tumble Tots today but will see how he is - hmmmmm just got through his second vest since getting up :(

Slept from 7pm last night reckon I might do the same tonight as Mike will visit his mum again as he can't tomorrow

I hate feeling ill - I get grumpy so quickly and then William cries and gets upset :(

Hope you all have a good day.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by Gina73 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 am

Morning all,

Had a mad rush this morning as Steve was not ready to take Mia to school on time, so I had to quickly get dressed and drop her off.

My friend Paula has a funeral to go to today and I am picking her up afterwards so that she can get changed at mine for work. Her friend who was only 35 lost her fight to cancer last Wednesday, she leaves behind a husband and 4 children. Paula was doing the race for life for her on Sunday. Makes you realise how short life can be and that we should be grateful for everyday we have.

Have been having trouble getting Mason to sleep in the evening lately so last night I fed him on our bed and laid with him until he eventually dozed off, took about 30 mins but he slept right through to 3.30 this morning, had a bottle and then went back off to sleep until 6.30am. Meant I got the evening back to myself, although I was shattered and fell asleep about 9pm.

Mason is currently wearing himself out in his walker, then hopefully he will have a sleep and I can get some bits done. Have one washing load on that then needs to go in the garden and then another couple to do....washing is never ending!

Jenn - hope you feel better
Louise - will dig some of those tights out for you today
Rachel - with both our washing on the line in the garden it is bound to rain lol.
Kris - and I thought I had a hectic morning!!!
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by Jenn » Wed May 16, 2012 9:00 am

Gina - tights? intriguing? Why does Louise want tights? Honestly - tell me to shut up if I am being too nosey!

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#7 Unread post by Gina73 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:12 am

Jenn - they are for Iris lol

Schmushe
Blissful

#8 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed May 16, 2012 9:15 am

Morning

Gina how awful. My thoughts are with them all. x
Kris hope chemo goes well - how is your MIL doing? Is it helping her?

I am shattered this morning, didnt sleep well and was up half the night feeling sick. Feel sick still, am hoping it will go soon.
I really need to study but just want to sleep! The sun is out which is lovely after all the rubbish rain!
Got a couple of parcels coming today hopefully so got to wait in for them.
Washing and washing and washing to do lol

Have a good day whatever your doing.

lauraannek
Expectant
Expectant

#9 Unread post by lauraannek » Wed May 16, 2012 9:59 am

what a beautiful morning :D

Ahhhh Gina thinking of your friend today its so awful when they are taken so young its such a cruel disease.
I say sleep Michelle
I know how you feel Louise I feel like ym house is closing in on me but need to have someone to take the kids so I can just get on without stopping and starting all day long for feeding, preschool runs, school runs etc.

I am having a lazy day today though have taken William and Emily to school/preschool now am about to ahve tea and toast before Alfie wakes for a feed.
Got a few loads of washing to do before collecting Emily at 12:15 then off to watch William at football training after school and also have a progress meeting with his teacher while hes at football.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#10 Unread post by Gina73 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:09 am

Also forgot to say, Mia got a certificate from school yesterday as she has had 100% attendance at school since she started in Reception. She also got £5 as a well done and thank you from the school. She has already decided what she wants to spend it on, a Rupunzel dressing up outfit. We are so proud of her.

lauraannek
Expectant
Expectant

#11 Unread post by lauraannek » Wed May 16, 2012 10:11 am

ah gina you should be proud of yourselves too always getting her there.
William got one so far for this year a few weeks ago but its about to be broken as we go away a week friday
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Jeanette
The Nanny

#12 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed May 16, 2012 10:31 am

Morning ladies. The clouds are building up again.
I'm half expecting a parcel delivery this morning otherwise I might have gone for a walk round the market, so I'm sat here with a cuppa and catching up on here and FB. Washing is drying at the moment so will have some ironing to do before going to Louises this afternoon.
Blimey Rachel, you are always on the go, here and there and everywhere. :D
Michelle could the sickness be due to tiredness? Dens been feeling sickly for a few weeks now but I think it's his migraine again.
How long will your MIL be having chemo for Kris?
Is James still being sick Jenn? How are you feeling today too?
Well done Mia. :D 100% attendence since starting school. :shock: :D That is quite an achievement Gina, considering the amount of illnesses that children usually pick up when they start school.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Gillybean
High-flyer
High-flyer

#13 Unread post by Gillybean » Wed May 16, 2012 10:52 am

Gina is that Jo's funeral, I went to school with her, I never even knew she was ill till she died last week, terrible.

Took the kids to school then walked onto tesco to get some bits then home and tabitha is currently playing with her toys
washing is on the line.

Have a good day everyone

Schmushe
Blissful

#14 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 am

Its possible Jeanette, have been really tired recently and cant shake it off, and then now I feel sicky too, so it could be related.
Decided not to sleep and am knee deep in paper work for a shoe size experiement - yawn!!

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#15 Unread post by rachel jane » Wed May 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Hows Toms mum Kris?

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”