babychic

Pampers nappies- Complaints sometimes work!!

Feel you or your family have been treated badly or something just isn't up to scratch? Have a rant here - you never know, maybe we can help!
Schmushe
Blissful

Pampers nappies- Complaints sometimes work!!

#1 Unread post by Schmushe » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:50 am

We buy Pampers nappies the active ones so not especially cheap!

Went to put one on Alexa last night and when I opened it, the lining had weird black bits on the inside of the lining, they were hard (looks like the crystals have fused together in areas)

Well obviously I wasnt putting it on her, but went onto the Pampers website, it was too late to call so I emailed the problem over, not expecting very much to come of it!

I recieved a email this morning (I sent the email at 6.30 last night) - saying they apologise, various gumpf about the crystals and they were sending a pre-paid envelope for me to send it back so they could make sure it doesnt happen again.....

as well as a voucher for £10.00, for Pampers products, in the hope that this one experience hasnt put me off using them in the future!!!

I was shocked - I didnt expect anything to come of it, I was just making them aware, and TBH one nappy isnt the end of the world when we go through enough anyway, but it just shows that some companies do listen to their consumers and try to keep the buisness!

lemonie17
Player
Player

#2 Unread post by lemonie17 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:34 am

i remember something like this years ago when Charlie was a baby. At the time they made boy nappies or girls...and his kept leaking..they were really helpful, i think i got vouchers to cover replacement pck plus other bits.
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/lemonie17/summerfunsiggy.jpg[/img]

Return to “Have your say!”