babychic

Basking Babies Baby Massage classes now in Hornchurch

A place to read about our kind sponsors.
Baskingbabies
Newborn
Newborn

Basking Babies Baby Massage classes now in Hornchurch

#1 Unread post by Baskingbabies » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:12 pm

I am taking bookings for my group courses at David Lloyds Gym, Gidea Park. Starts Monday 23rd November 12 till 1:30 and runs for 4 consecutive weeks. Please contact Laura on 07798726186 or email laura@baskingbabies.co.uk to find out the wide range of benefits for mother and baby through massage. Look forward to hearing from you. Laura x :Expectant: :Sitter:
Attachments
IMG-20161029-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20161029-WA0013.jpg (137.31 KiB) Viewed 3458 times

Ltrott13
Toddler
Toddler

Re: Basking Babies Baby Massage classes now in Hornchurch

#2 Unread post by Ltrott13 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:50 am

Hi my name is Laura and I am a qualified baby massage instructor and Mum to my little girl, Daisy. I am very excited to be bringing Basking Babies Massage classes to Hornchurch and teaching other mummies, daddies, grandparents and carers the art of baby massage.
I took Daisy to these classes and loved them so much as it gave me a chance to stop, relax and bond with her whilst learning techniques to help soothe, calm and relax Daisy and even help with wind and reflux.   These tools that I learnt have stayed with me and I now incorporate them into my daily routine and I truly believe that this has helped Daisy to become the content relaxed child that she is, which is why I want to share my experience with you.

Not only are the classes great for babies it gives you the opportunity to chat to other mums in a relaxed social environment and share your experiences and tips on all things baby.

So if this sounds something that you would love to be involved in please give me a ring or drop me an email, I am happy to answer any questions you may have and I look forward to hopefully meeting you and your little one

I offer massage classes at Fairkytes Art Centre, Hornchurch on Mondays and David Lloyds Gym, Gidea Park on Wednesdays. I also offer one on one sessions at your home and every half term we have a special Daddy session which gives Dads a chance to learn to massage their baby and have some much needed one on one time. Please contact me if you want any further information or want to book on a course on 07798726186 or email laura@baskingbabies.co.uk or inbox me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/baskingbabieshornchurch/

Ltrott13
Toddler
Toddler

#3 Unread post by Ltrott13 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:50 am

Hi my name is Laura and I am a qualified baby massage instructor and Mum to my little girl, Daisy. I am very excited to be bringing Basking Babies Massage classes to Hornchurch and teaching other mummies, daddies, grandparents and carers the art of baby massage.
I took Daisy to these classes and loved them so much as it gave me a chance to stop, relax and bond with her whilst learning techniques to help soothe, calm and relax Daisy and even help with wind and reflux.   These tools that I learnt have stayed with me and I now incorporate them into my daily routine and I truly believe that this has helped Daisy to become the content relaxed child that she is, which is why I want to share my experience with you.

Not only are the classes great for babies it gives you the opportunity to chat to other mums in a relaxed social environment and share your experiences and tips on all things baby.

So if this sounds something that you would love to be involved in please give me a ring or drop me an email, I am happy to answer any questions you may have and I look forward to hopefully meeting you and your little one

I offer massage classes at Fairkytes Art Centre, Hornchurch on Mondays and David Lloyds Gym, Gidea Park on Wednesdays. I also offer one on one sessions at your home and every half term we have a special Daddy session which gives Dads a chance to learn to massage their baby and have some much needed one on one time. Please contact me if you want any further information or want to book on a course on 07798726186 or email laura@baskingbabies.co.uk or inbox me on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/baskingbabieshornchurch/

Ltrott13
Toddler
Toddler

#4 Unread post by Ltrott13 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:51 am

Return to “Sponsors”