babychic

Personalised childrens Fairy Doors £3.50 each

A place to read about our kind sponsors.
thelittlefairydoor
Newborn
Newborn

Personalised childrens Fairy Doors £3.50 each

#1 Unread post by thelittlefairydoor » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:39 am

Hi I create Personalised Fairy Doors for all ages they are £3.50 each including postage & gift-wrapping...lots of designs available and requests taken :)

The Dummy Fairy, The Dream Fairy and the Tooth Fairy, they love to visit children to ease children's fears, or take away for safe keeping their possessions eg (dummy) "but how do they get into my house" I hear you ask?

They use their very own FAIRY DOOR which can be placed in your child's bedroom without nails or screws or hinges, just stick it on to your skirting board, ask your child to leave their dummy or their tooth outside the door for the fairy to pick up when they are asleep.

Or if your child is having problems sleeping let them know that when they do sleep the dream fairy will pop in and sprinkle some dream dust on them to help them feel relaxed and sleep better.

I also have SUPERHERO doors!! - These are the same as the fairy doors but they only let in your child's favourite superhero!

Let your child use the most creative thing they have...... THEIR IMAGINATION

All doors are handmade so no two will be the same they are made to order and personlised with your child's name or hero - on placing your order just message with the name to be added

Each door has fixings to the back so you can stick to the wall or skirting board with ease and so the magic can begin!!

Each is approx 10cm high by 5.5cm wide - just big enough for the superheros but not to big to look out of the place

All doors will be gift wrapped and posted in a bubble envelope for maximum protection and will be sent within 2 days of placing your order

If you want 1, 10 or 100 doors (these may take a little longer to dry!) Its not a problem just message me :)

Has your child got a birthday coming up and want something unique to put in each party bag?...look no further as they have proven to be a great talking point with mums & dads!

If you have any questions please do ask :)

Please check out my facebook page 'thelittlefairydoor' or to order via the website http://www.aworldoffantasy.co.uk

***These doors are for decoration purposes only and are not a toy ***

Return to “Sponsors”