babychic

Jennys Dummy Clips

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!
PrincessPlaty
Newborn
Newborn

Jennys Dummy Clips

#1 Unread post by PrincessPlaty » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:45 am

Just wanted to let you know about a company i ordered a dummy clip and some keyrings from as they arrived today and they are really lovely!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennys-Du ... 111?ref=ts is her facebook page!

Dummy Clips ~ £2.50
Toy Holders ~ £2.50
Keyrings ~ £1.00 each
Postage ~ 80p
She accepts payment by paypal or postal order.
She isnt local, but they are cheap, fab quality and she is a lovely lady too!

Im really pleased with the bits i got have used the keyrings for the girls school bags and lunchboxes! :mrgreen:

x

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

Re: Jennys Dummy Clips

#2 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Does she sell these on e bay too? Just wondering as these are the same as the keyrings i bought to go in the party bags for mitchells birthday in november xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

PrincessPlaty
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Jennys Dummy Clips

#3 Unread post by PrincessPlaty » Sat May 01, 2010 1:19 pm

ooh im not sure to be honest hun! I found her facebook page when someone i met on a pregnancy forum years ago became a fan of it!

One of the mums at the school asked me the same thing yesterday actually funnily enough so it may well be :lol:

I have been really impressed with her so far, i ordered 6 keyrings (3 for each of the girls for their school bag, lunchbox and coat) and a dummy clip for little man! They arrived the day after i ordered them! Unfourtunatly 2 of the keyrings were damaged in the post :( but i emailed her and she made replacements which arrived this morning undamaged :D But she is a lovely woman with superb customer service skills! 5 of my friends have also ordered from her this week and all have had only good things to say too! She is also cheaper than any of the others that i have found :lol: Which always makes a difference when it comes to me buying anything :lol:

Return to “Reviews”