babychic

Beaba Babycook and Blender

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!
Isabella
Difficult Teenager
Difficult Teenager

Beaba Babycook and Blender

#1 Unread post by Isabella » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm

The Beaba Babycook is a one-of-a-kind, patented compact countertop appliance that functions as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby.Babycook is a handy and compact appliance to steam cook any vegetables, fruits, fish and meats in less than 15 minutes, while preserver their vitamins and flavors. It then purees and blends them to the desired consistency and make easier introduction of solids into your baby’s diet. Parents can also use the Babycook to quickly reheat or defrost precooked foods. Babycook comes with a 600 ml capacity bowl, cooking basket, mixing lid, spatula and recipe booklet.

------------

At first, I was a little hesitant at this. We needed a steamer/blender for weaning Mekhai as we didn't have one. At first I thought £90 was a bit much for something I would only use to a certain amount of time, but once looking up steamers and blenders, I'm glad that I caved and got this. If you have the storage containers/freezer trays that go along with it, you can make the perfect amount to feed the baby, and have a whole freezer tray for another time. I should also add, I have steamed vegetables in it for me, and it worked percect and it was fast too! I haven't tried defrosting anything for Mekhai in it, or the cookbook as they are for children 6 months and up, but I would definitely recommend this!

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Beaba Babycook and Blender

#2 Unread post by Gina73 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:26 pm

I had one of these when Mia was little, I would def recommend it.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Return to “Reviews”