babychic

New Party/Event Bags

Give us your honest review of a product you've bought and help other parents make informed decisions before they buy!
partybagsathome
Newborn
Newborn

New Party/Event Bags

#1 Unread post by partybagsathome » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:52 pm

I'm on the verge of a new business opportunity and am gathering everyone's opinion.
Party Bags - There would be 3 prices scales - cheapest bag starting at just £1.50 per bag. I am offering a 10% discount for orders over 10 bags and a further 5% discount for friends on their first order meaning 10 basic bags would cost you £9.25p instead of £11.50.

The bags are created individually and personally by me so you can customize whatever goes in. I can fit in with themes and characters for parties such as pirates or Ben 10 etc. I can also personalize them with lettering and alphabet beads if needed.

Another branch of this business is to offer this service for all occasions. I can create bags for weddings, christenings, car journeys, halloween, christmas, easter, and stag and hen nights. Would you use this service and do you know others that would too?

Many thanks - Stuart x

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: New Party/Event Bags

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 am

Hi

Without seeing a picture of what would actually be in the bags - then I cannot say.

Return to “Reviews”