babychic

Mumprenuer

New? Then introduce yourself here or in the relevant area below.
JoK
Newborn
Newborn

Mumprenuer

#1 Unread post by JoK » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 pm

:Traveller : Hi, I'm Jo a mum of two, one boy and one girl aged 6 and 8. I also run my own business which is all about making travel less stressful and more exciting. My husband and I took our two children on a long haul flight and I have to say it was stressful!!!!!

Since then I have been into PTA's to find out whats important to children when they travel and also whats important to parents. you can summarize my findings to date as Practical for parents, Fun and engaging for kids

We always welcome views and input from parents, we want to know what you find stressful on car, plane and train journeys so we can design things that work to ease the stresses. We believe that travel should be about creating happy memories, as kids arent kids forever, as i am finding out with my 8 year old going on 13!

Take a look at http://www.playawaycase.com if you want to see more about what I do, and please feedback to us any thoughts or comments.

Schmushe
Blissful

Re: Mumprenuer

#2 Unread post by Schmushe » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Hi Jo and welcome to Essex mums

If you ever want anyone to 'review' your product from Essex mums and a review added to the site / facebook etc. to help promote it, then I am sure if you contact Louise (Weezypops) she can arrange that for you. I like the look of your product and with 2 children could see it could prove useful.

Schmushe
Blissful

Re: Mumprenuer

#3 Unread post by Schmushe » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Jo was this product on Dragons den? I could have sworn I've just spotted it.

Return to “Introductions - General”