babychic

Children's reading,entertainment,learning and Healthy habits

New? Then introduce yourself here or in the relevant area below.
VidaYum
Newborn
Newborn

Children's reading,entertainment,learning and Healthy habits

#1 Unread post by VidaYum » Wed May 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Good Afternoon :)

We are new to the site and i would like to take a few minutes to introduce us and explain a little about what we do for children and their parents.

Our sole ambition at Vida Yum is to positively inspire all children of the future by creating high levels of emotional intelligence. To achieve this we have developed educational material based on our four fundamentals that form our company's ethos, Nutrition, Activity, Nature and Family. We are utilizing the same media platforms available to our children of today, but with more age appropriate content and in a language that they understand. In return we are sure this will provide all children with the necessary skills to become healthy, productive happy human beings and ultimately become 'Masters of their lives'.

We as a company and individuals are striving to bring children's education to a new level, because we conclude children learn best whilst having fun!

We pride ourselves on providing parents with revolutionary cutting edge applications, ebooks and games! VidaYum's digital world has been created just for children to learn and grow at home in a safe and secure environment. We as a company believe that children are our future, the paramount of our progression.

We have many characters that are fun but educational at the same time. All of them having a meaning for their purpose within our games and story books.

So, thats a very brief explanation as to what and who we are! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like any further information on our products or beliefs. I hope that within time i will speak to many of you on this site regarding different issues.

Thanks for reading! :)

Return to “Introductions - General”