babychic

Luxury Therapeutic massage

New? Then introduce yourself here or in the relevant area below.
LindigoStreet
Newborn
Newborn

Luxury Therapeutic massage

#1 Unread post by LindigoStreet » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:28 am

Hello everyone!!

My new business is Lindigo Street - www.lindigostreet.co.uk. Take a look at the website to see our range of wonderful treatments.

I offer luxurious massage therapies in the comfort of your own home. I also offer childcare in your home for the duration of your treatment. I cover all areas in South Essex.

For yourself or you partner - why not let those stresses and aches and pains melt away as you enjoy the massage of your choice, and then no need to worry about driving home or if your child is OK. All perfectly calm and stress -free. You will be amazed at how rejuvenated you feel afterwards and how much clearer yout hrought processes are.

For your baby - why not book a baby massage course - a truly wonderful experience for you and your baby.

All our products are 100% organic and certified by The Soil Association and our massages are truly luxurious and tailored to your specific needs. We discuss your treatment with you in detail before deciding which oils to use and which massage sequence.

Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Hopi Ear Candling, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stones Massage, Thai Foot Massge, Facials...... and so much more. Check out the website for details.

************20% of all website prices during May and June for Essex Mums*********

Give us a try!!!

Contact 07877 856726 or info@lindigostreet.co.uk

Lin

Return to “Introductions - General”