babychic

Ashley

jennagooding
Newlywed
Newlywed

Ashley

#1 Unread post by jennagooding » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi everyone.

Thank you all for your best wishes. Everyone's kind words have meant a lot at this time.

Ashley has been released to us now- thankfully. We've now also got a date for the funeral -2nd April at 12:40.

At the moment we still do not know the cause of her death there needs to be a full enquiry esp as her doctor had worked out what he prescribed her definately wouldn't hurt her let alone kill her and the police said at the time there was nothing there to think anything illegal was involved. there is also the incident in Rayleigh to consider when the tow truck tried to run her over to get her out of the way so they could take her car. That was about 2 weeks before she died so you dont know if that has played a part in anything?

Focusing on next week and writing the paper obituary, the order of service and my tribute.
Her old team mates are getting together for a memorial match too so thats something nice to look forward to and Ash would have enjoyed it.
But if im honest its worrying me that when it all stops what am I going to be like as at the moment im fine when im busy- but when I stop thats when I lose it.

Thanks again for your kind words I'll speak to you all soon.

Love Jenna xx

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#2 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:50 pm

jenna, i'm so sorry. As you know i lost my mum 2 years ago on the 2nd of April and from experiance you do manage, it will be hard but you have your daughter to keep your miind focused, i've found that having mitch around to look after has helped me so much, i do think about my mum a lot but you have to think what they would want and i'm sure your sister wouldn't want you sitting around all day thinking about it, i know you will for a while but it will get easier, i won't lie, your have days where you think 'oh, i'll just give them a quick ring for a chat' as i still do that then it hits me again that she's gone. It's times like this that your realise your alot stronger than you think you are. I don't really know what i'm trying to say but were all here for you and as the old saying goes it will get easier even though at the moment you really won't think that at all.

Hugs to you hunni, and don't forget if need a chat were all here for you xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:57 pm

We're all here for you Jenna whenever you want to pour it all out.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#4 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks for checking in Jenna, it must be hard to put words together at the moment. I hope you get something conclusive about the cause soon - it must be horrible not knowing.

Nikki_24

#5 Unread post by Nikki_24 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:40 pm

Jenna, no words are going to help but i just wanted to say how sorry i am for your loss. I hope you get to the bottom of things soon.
Take Care xx

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by Gina73 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Jenna, I am unable to imagine what you are going through at this difficult time, I just want you to know that we are all thinking of you and we are here for you.

Thinking of you hun xxxx
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

xJuliex

#7 Unread post by xJuliex » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
Julie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wmxxn8N/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wmxxn8N/weight.png[/img]

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#8 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Thinking of you and your family Jenna.
Like the girls have said, there no words we could say that could make you feel better. However we are all here for you. Take care girly x x
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

lemonie17
Player
Player

#9 Unread post by lemonie17 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Jenna, I am so sorry to hear your terrible news. When Mum died so suddenly almost two years ago, i thought i would never get thru it...but if it had been my baby sis....
Time will make it easier, i know everyone says that, but it does, altho i have to be honest i still dont cope as well as Nicky..strange how my lil sister is stronger than me!
All i can say, is cry whenever you need to it will help. and keep talking...
feel free to pm me for chat...you are in my thought.
xxx
[img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/lemonie17/summerfunsiggy.jpg[/img]

VonnieF
Explorer
Explorer

#10 Unread post by VonnieF » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:29 pm

I don't know the background of this but I do know how hard it is to cope with loss. We lost my fil quite suddenly in January to a short illness and we believe partly assisted by the negligence of the hospital and it feels like there is a huge gap in our lives.

Just wanted to send some hugs to you and your family.
Von
XXX

Mum to 2 gorgeous girls, 2 gorgeous dogs and 2 gorgeous guinea pigs!

Return to “Coping with a Loss”