babychic

Super fertile women may have more miscarriages

weezypops
Site Guru

Super fertile women may have more miscarriages

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:00 pm

http://www.modernmom.com/hottopic/2012/ ... scarriages

Someone just shared this on another forum and I thought it was very interesting. It kind of seems to fit what happened to us as it seems we get pregnant very easily. We've never tried for more than three months, and often in those periods there were other things stopping us getting pregnant, and twice I've got pregnant when we weren't trying and there was only one time it could have been.

With Iris I still hadn't got my period back when we started trying in March/April 2008, got it back at the end of May then found out I was pregnant at the beginning of August, so were really only trying for two months if that makes sense. Likewise with the miscarriages last year, I miscarried in December, got pregnant again at the end of January, miscarried in April, got pregnant at the beginning of July then miscarried again in September.

Just thought I'd share as the logic behind it all does seem to make sense and tallies with my own experiences as they didn't ever seem to think there was anything wrong with me, or us, just that my body had decided the pregnancy wasn't viable and ended it.

Return to “Coping with a Loss”