babychic

Self-indulgent whining

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Self-indulgent whining

#16 Unread post by rachel jane » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Ah i have only seen this.
I have to say i love having 3. I always said i wanted 3 and then i had 2 quick after each other and they were one of each so i thought i'm done but that niggling voice was always there saying "Just one more because if you don't you will regret it" and i knew i would so i did and then i knew with all the problems i had during and after he would definately be my last and although now my family feels complete i do sometimes look at some babies and think "AH" but it goes away quite quick.
I think as Michelle said i would have the tests and find out the facts and get the doc to tell you straight what the chances are of it happening again etc etc and go from there!xx

Schmushe
Blissful

#17 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Just wondered how you were feeling now Louise?

I know its been a while since the post, so just wondered if things had improved for you, and if you decided to ttc again or are just leaving it for now? (Sorry to be nosey - was just thinking about the post thats all. x)

weezypops
Site Guru

#18 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better generally, thanks for asking. I still have the odd moment where I think about how things might have been different etc. and does sometimes seem like everyone is having babies, but I do feel more and more like we're done - I think I'll always be broody but think I actually want a baby.

How about you?

Schmushe
Blissful

#19 Unread post by Schmushe » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 pm

weezypops wrote: I think I'll always be broody but think I actually want a baby.
So you do want a baby or not? Im confused :roll:

As for us - well we have talked about it quite alot recently, and as much as we would love to try again, I just dont think a) it will happen cause of my pcos, and b) there would always be the fear that things would turn out the same way as last time.

The older our kids get, the less inclined I am to start again. We're now in the stage where we can go out with no pushchair, bottles, nappies etc... Both are at school full time and I am starting to be 'Michelle' again rather than 'Just Mummy'.

Having said that - if it did happen, of course we'd be over the moon - I just think 3 is our number!!

Return to “Coping with a Loss”