babychic

Just a bit of a ramble

Kelly1983
Middle-ager
Middle-ager

Re: Just a bit of a ramble

#16 Unread post by Kelly1983 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:06 am

That made me sad reading this louise, i understand what ur going through as i went through b4..with the morning sickness and feeling knackered it will pass in a few weeks, get alot of rest though..that helped me...dunno what to say as the other girls have said everything i would :) Talk to family and friends when ur having a bad/sad day, that helped me xx

Hope u feel better soon louise xx

sheeina
Newlywed
Newlywed

#17 Unread post by sheeina » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm

oh lousie i wish i could say or do something to help in some way but nothing i will do will help you deal with this. ;-(

i too offer you any support you need /wanmt from me!!!! and always here for a chat. i must be one of the only ones to be up in the night sometimes so messages could be answered at stupid oclock when your mind is racing and noone around to stop it ? (it happens to me so think it happens to others)

it sounds as if you dealt with it brillant. felix and iris know you are there for them and understand your a fab mum and will help them through any questions you have.
hope you have a nice holiday and try and get a bit of rest while away it may help in a someway. xxx
Mummy to George

Total weight loss : 9lbs
total loss to go : 72lbs

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#18 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:20 pm

I really didn't want to read and run and although i have no idea what your going through i can only imagine how hard it must be so i just wanted to say i'm thinking of you and to say don't worry if you don't think your dealing it the 'right' way or not feeling angry, you need to deal with it in YOUR OWN way, no one can tell you what you should feel etc you just need to get through it in your own time and in your own way but remember we're all here to 'listen' when you need to get things off your chest. xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#19 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:20 am

Hey hun. Not sure if you will get this as your away.
Just wondered how you are doing? Has things calmed down now with the passing?
It does sound yes like the tissue that needs to be passed huni. Its not nice sweets.
I hope its eased for you and your hopefully enjoying the time away as much as you can.
Sorry I didnt see this post sooner as would have replied earlier, but like others have said yes the tissue looking lump isnt nice. xxx Lotsa love hun xxx
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

weezypops
Site Guru

#20 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks everyone. Feeling a bit better physically, the bleeding etc. is easing off. Still easily upset, yesterday was tough for some reason.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#21 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Ohh hun you dont need to explain, days will be tough.
Im glad the bleeding is easing huni, lotsa love.
Enjoy your time away lovey xxx
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Return to “Coping with a Loss”