babychic

Anyone fancy meeting up next week

Have a great idea for a Mum's meeting? Post it here!

If you'd like to arrange something local to you, post it in the appropriate area to see who else is nearby
Gillybean
High-flyer
High-flyer

Anyone fancy meeting up next week

#1 Unread post by Gillybean » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Anyone fancy meeting one day next week. We are off to Adventure Island on Tuesday hopefully so if anyone would like to join us that would be great.

We are also hoping to go to Southchurch park on Wednesday as Dillon would like to use the table tennis tables's again if anyine wants to join us your more than welcome.

Or If any fancies meeting us either Thursday afternoon or anytime Friday for anything that would be nice too

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Anyone fancy meeting up next week

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:59 pm

We are going to Lakeside tomorrow and are meeting some of Felix's school friends on Tuesday but not sure about Wed and Thurs. Iris is at nursery on Wed so I was thinking of seeing if I could find something to keep Felix entertained so I can work, then on Thurs I should really pack for the festival we're going to on Friday! Keep me posted though, we may be up for something.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by Jenn » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Wednesday - Southcurch Park have a fun day on. We are going there anywhere as it is normally a nice day out. It is normally busy tho so not sure if you'd get on the table tennis tables?

Can't go to Adventure Island without an extra adult to look after James so can't do that. Was thinking of trying to take the boys to bouncy castle day on Tuesday.

I am meant to be meeting up with some baby group mums but waiting for confirmation whether it is Thurs or Friday?

Lou - we are also off to Lakeside tomorrow!

Gillybean
High-flyer
High-flyer

#4 Unread post by Gillybean » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 pm

Hopefully we will see you on Wednesday then Jenn at the park although the weather is supposed to be bad next week

Kids go on the rides themselves and I'll just watch lol but would be nice to be with someone rather than on my own

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by Jenn » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:21 am

Ah - see William doesn't like to go on his own (some I have to go on with him too) and of course I HAVE to go on the small rides with James so am completely torn if I went on my own!

Yes - Wednesday is supposed to be rather damp! :(

Return to “Meeting up - General”