babychic

Basildon / Laindon mummies... meeting?

Have a great idea for a Mum's meeting? Post it here!

If you'd like to arrange something local to you, post it in the appropriate area to see who else is nearby
joearle
Newborn
Newborn

Basildon / Laindon mummies... meeting?

#1 Unread post by joearle » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi All,

This is my first time posting on Essex Mums & thought I would do nothing other than try to get to know some of you that are in my neck of the woods.

I have a 4 year old daughter Eleanor & a 5 week old son Alexander, I am 28 and live in Laindon with my hubby of 6 years (well been with him 11 but married 6). I always think it's nice to meet other mums to share the ups and downs of having children, anyone that would be interested in coming along just shout and we'll see if we can get this thing going.

Look forward to speaking to you all soon.
Jo. x :D

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Basildon / Laindon mummies... meeting?

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Welcome to the site Eleanor. I'm Louise, I'm 33 and live in Westcliff, so not near you but may be up for something as I would happily drive over that way! I have two kids, Felix who is 4 and Iris who is 2.

joearle
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Basildon / Laindon mummies... meeting?

#3 Unread post by joearle » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi Louise, fab - was thinking that now that the weather is warming up a little, we might even be able to go for a picnic at a park somewhere if people do not want to be stuck in doors in a place area.

Return to “Meeting up - General”