babychic

Bliss Local parent representative

For sharing information about local health services, including doctors, hospitals, health visitors and alternative therapy.
Schmushe
Blissful

Bliss Local parent representative

#1 Unread post by Schmushe » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:18 pm

As many of you know, I am a volunteer on the Bliss helpline, as well as also getting involved in the local support group for Southend called Early Birds.

Well, I have been asked by Bliss now to become a Local parent representative for the Southend and surrounding areas, which means my role will now become more active in the community and with medical professionals, and the goal is to have more of an input with the SCBU in Southend hospital, as well as raising needed funds and promoting and publisising Bliss and helping the local community and professionals.

I have also applied to become part of the Neonatal network which works with other local hospitals to help bring about changes in the hospitals, and that is something that I am hoping to become part of in the not too distant future.

So you will have to excuse the amount of posts I may eventually start doing regarding Bliss (once I have read the great big box of information which was given to me today :lol: :shock: ), and hopefully we will start fundraising events too in the new year once things are more established.

If any one would like to hold a fundraising event for Bliss, or has any questions or comments, then please dont hesitate to contact me.

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#2 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 pm

No Questions or anything huns just wana say Well Done darl and good luck with the fundraising and everything in the new year.

Hope it helps to keep you focused too hun so that you feel better in yourself too xx
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

Return to “Medical”