babychic

lumbar spinal Spondylolisthesis

For sharing information about local health services, including doctors, hospitals, health visitors and alternative therapy.
mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

lumbar spinal Spondylolisthesis

#1 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:52 pm

I have always suffered with back pain and sciatica but this last few months it has been getting more and more unbearable. For the last few months i have kept complaining to grant that it feels like the muscles in the back of my left leg arn't long enough for my leg anymore, i know that sound really strange but it's the only way i could describe, all this pain started after i lost the 20lb so it seemed strange for my back to be getting worse along with this new 'new' muscle problem i was having. I went to the dr and she just said to see how it goes and gave me antiinflamatory tablets which didn't actually do anything. Recently i have hardly been able to stand up after sitting for more than 10 minutes, the pain is unbelievable, i have never known pain like it, i think may be the reason i keep feeling dizzy and light headed every time i stand, because the pain is so bad. Even to turn over in bad is agony because you kind of use our legs when you turn over. Anyway, on tuesday after being close to tears i decided enough was enough and went back to the drs. i have been given stronger tablets i have to go for an x ray on thursday, tomorrow, as the dr thinks i may have something called lumbar spinal Spondylolisthesis, i hadn't realised this till talking to my dad last night, but this was what my mum had and she had to have a back fussion to try to correct it. I just want them to take the pain away, i can't even pick jamie up without nearly crying with the pain and it's not fair to him, i held my friends baby the other day, he only weighs 4lbs and even that was agony :(
Fingers crossed i'll know whats wrong soon, the x ray may even just show a disk is out of place or something but part of me hopes they find something so they mend it xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

lauraannek
Expectant
Expectant

Re: lumbar spinal Spondylolisthesis

#2 Unread post by lauraannek » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 pm

hope they find something tomorrow Nicky and can sort it for you x
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Schmushe
Blissful

#3 Unread post by Schmushe » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Hope you manage to get a diagnosis nicky.

Jeanette
The Nanny

#4 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Hope you get this sorted soon Nicky.
Our backs give us lots of grief don't they.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Sorry you're suffering so much Nicky, it sounds awful.

Return to “Medical”