babychic

Starting school in September?

Wondering about schools in your area? Have a gripe or recommendation? Share it here.
clairetalkingtots
Baby
Baby

Starting school in September?

#1 Unread post by clairetalkingtots » Fri May 17, 2013 10:57 am

Want to give your little one a head start?

I'm currently trying to organise a Talking Tots course over the summer specifically for children starting school this September. The 5-day courses would run Mon-Fri and would be one session (45 - 60 mins) each morning. The classes would focus on skills such as communicating confidently in a group, listening & attention, basic pre-literacy, narration and expressive language development.

Watch this space for more information or feel free to message me to register your interest so as not to miss out!

clairetalkingtots
Baby
Baby

Re: Starting school in September?

#2 Unread post by clairetalkingtots » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:35 pm

SUMMER SPARKLERS COURSE

I am now (finally!) able to announce the details of the Talking Tots Summer Sparklers course with activities specifically for children starting school in September.

The classes will focus on communicating confidently in a group, listening & attention, basic pre-literacy, narration and expressive language development.

Dates: Mon 19th Aug, Tues 20th Aug, Weds 21st Aug, Thurs 22nd Aug, Fri 23rd Aug
Time: 10am - 11am
Venue: Shoebury & Thorpe Bay Baptist Church (Children's Room)

The course costs £27 for the 5 sessions or classes can be booked separately for £6 each. Classes must be paid for in advance to secure your booking. Snack and drink are included.

Please email me on claire@talkingtots.info or call 07968743959 for more information or to reserve a place

Thanks!

clairetalkingtots
Baby
Baby

#3 Unread post by clairetalkingtots » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:39 am

Only a handful of places left - don't miss out!

clairetalkingtots
Baby
Baby

#4 Unread post by clairetalkingtots » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Due to a cancellation I now have a place for a full week of classes if you would like to come along x

Return to “Schools”