babychic

Uniquely Me Talent Show - Epping Forest

Information about events and fun things to do in the Essex area.
okaaaaayyy
Baby
Baby

#1 Unread post by okaaaaayyy » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:10 am

Event Title:

Date of Event:
02/03/2024

Time of event:
5pm

Venue/Address:
Epping Hall, 2 St Johns Road, Epping, CM16 5DN

Event Description:
Uniquely Me Talent Show was thought up by Daisy-Mae Mead who lives in Epping Forest and is 12 years old. It is an inclusive talent show to show children's talent to Epping Forest and the surrounding areas. We are aiming to raise money for The UK selective mutism charity named "SMiRA (Selective Mutism Information & Research Association)", there are lots of people around Epping Forest that don't know about selective mutism and this event is making more individuals aware about this disability. The show will be started with a short speech about selective mutism and there will be the voices of children who have it, reverberating around the auditorium and then we will move on to your talents, there will also be special guests and we will have a short interval. It is a competition but every entrant will receive an award and prize, we will also have 3 judges present to judge the winners of the show! If you would like to participate in the talent show, email us on daisy@strawberrysue.co.uk. Participants need to be aged 8-21, they will audition via a video, but first please send an email about your act, and a little about yourself (with parents permission) parents permission will be needed to enter and a form will be sent to you with the details. We especially welcome those with disabilities and can be flexible about the performance and any help needed. The show will be recorded for future use by SMiRA. Audition closing date is 1st February 2024 and you must be available to attend the performance on 2nd March 2024 at 4pm (show starts at 5pm). All profits go to SMiRA.

Contact Details:
daisy@strawberrysue.co.uk, 07510672256, Messenger on facebook at Strawberry Sue

Return to “What to Do”