Exhausted our Shopping Guideand need some more ideas for Christmas presents? Christmas markets around Essex are full of great shopping ideas, festive food and yummy treats.
Barking & DagenhamBasildonBraintreeBrentwoodCastle PointChelmsfordColchesterEpping ForestHarlowHaveringMaldonRedbridgeRochfordSouthendTendringThurrockUttlesford
BARKING AND DAGENHAM
- Christmas Market – Each night we will have a Classic Christmas Movie playing on our huge outdoor cinema screen, accompanied by haybale seating and firepits. Then treat yourself to some delicious seasonal food and a mulled wine or 2 and browse the hand crafted wares of our Market stalls.
Ramsden Village Hall
- Twilight Christmas Experience: watch demonstrations on how to make a wreath or a card, listen to carols, shop up your gifts and enjoy a glass festive fizz!
Bradwell Village Hall
- A Christmas Fair: eco products, cakes, carols and much more
Riverside Ice & Leisure Centre
- Christmas at Riverside festive ice skating: Get into the festive spirit and come to ice skate in our magical winter wonderland at Riverside ice rink.
- Festive fun at our bitesize Christmas holiday courses: Activity courses for kids aged 0-16 across 3 Chelmsford/South Woodham Ferrers sites
- Christmas Adventures with Adventure Babies: Sensory festive fun for a range of ages
The Mercury Mall
- Christmas Craft Fayre: Buy unique and home made gifts, have a cup of mulled wine and support some local makers and creators. There will be entertainment for the kids with guest appearances from characters through the day
- Heybridge Pre-School Christmas Fayre: A free event for the whole family; raffles, refreshments, crafts and more
- Tea with the Elves: Monkey puzzle play session, meet the elves and afternoon tea
Museum of Power
- Steampunk – Frozen In Time: Christmas Steampunk Market for Gift Ideas, meet Santa*, Family Entertainment, and Steam Train Rides.
- Christmas Fair and Santa: Come and meet SANTA in his Grotto, enjoy a miniature steam train ride, meander through our indoor Christmas stalls and join in with our fun entertainment and children’s rides.
Royal Corinthian Yacht Club
- Christmas Fayre at Royal Corinthian Yacht Club: Christmas stalls, gifts and treats overlooking the River Crouch
Southend High Street
- Christmas Market – A small number of Christmas concessions are invited to trade on our High Street during the Christmas period. If you would like to apply to have a Christmas stall in the High Street please read the following carefully before apply.
Thurrock Garden Centre
- Festive Food Huts – Head down for freshly cooked German delicacies, fresh waffles & toppings or delicious, hot drinks by Scoff & Sip.
We are still gathering events for this year. If you have one to submit, please do so using the button at the top of this page. Thank you