NUTRITIONAL INFO (per single serve) Carbs: 11.0g Protein: 28.9g Fat: 25.0g
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 500g 4 fillets salmon fillets, skin removed approx
- 200g chopped fresh tomato
- 120g Hass avocado, chopped
- 10g garlic clove, crushed
- 20ml balsamic vinegar
- 5ml olive oil
- 125g corn kernels
- 125g minced red onion
- 30g chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
How to Make:-
- Preheat grill to medium-high and spray with oil and then place salmon fillets onto tray to bake for approx 15-20 mins until light pink in centre
- Chop tomatoes and add to large bowl along with garlic, onion, corn kernels and avocado.
- Dice cilantro and add to bowl with seasoning and mix thoroughly
- Serve salmon fillets on a plate with portion of salsa mix and a lime wedge
Claire Johnson is an expert mindset, nutrition and training coach for women, author, TV presenter, expert speaker, and female empowerment mentor.
Claire is the CEO of The Naked Warrior, which delivers 3 winning online coaching programs and Founder of The Naked Warrior Tribe online female empowerment community, plus author of two books – The Winning Formula: Discover the Secrets to Unleash Your Alpha-female and The Winning Physique: How to Get the Competitive Edge on Stage.
Claire has also created an interactive online coaching program with workouts, exercise videos, personalised meal plans and recipe ideas – you can find out more about her Total Transformation program here:- https://signup.thenakedwarrior.co.uk/totaltransformation
Or check out www.thenakedwarrior.co.uk