babychic

Hi, mummy from rainham

Includes Brooklands, Cranham, Elm Park, Emerson Park, Gidea Park, Gooshays, Hacton, Harold Wood, Havering Park, Heaton, Hylands, Mawneys, Pettits, Rainham and Wennington, Romford Town, St Andrews, South Hornchurch, Squirrels Heath and Upminster
MummyManton
Newborn
Newborn

Hi, mummy from rainham

#1 Unread post by MummyManton » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Hi all,

Im carrie, im new to this area and recently married have a little boy of 3, im originally from stanford-le-hope but lived in rainham for few months, dont know the area, dont know anyone, its not far from thurrock or ,im the middle to everywhere, luckily i can drive or i would be stuck. As im now married i have given up work for time being and being looked after by my husband bless him, son is in full time nursery so got lots of time on my hands, well other than when im doing house work, im 28 and a girly girl, i love fashion and make up, shopping, girly nights out, cooking, good food and wine and a good old harmless gossip, im going to start a cake decorating course soon and i cant wait, if you fancy a chat or meet up for lunch feel free to let me know, speak soon xxx

Jeanette
The Nanny

Re: Hi, mummy from rainham

#2 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Hi Carrie. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi Carrie, welcome to the site! We're a friendly bunch. I'm Louise and I'm 31 and live in Westcliff with my husband Kester and our kids Felix (nearly 3) and Iris (14 months).

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Jenn » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Hi Carrie

My son is also 3 - although does not start nursery until September, he is looking forward to it!

I am Jenny, mum to William and we live in Southend.

MummyManton
Newborn
Newborn

#5 Unread post by MummyManton » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 am

Hi jenn&weezypops

thanks for your introduction, lol it seems like everyone is southend way on here, use to live there when i was younger, oh back in the day lol.

My son Teddy found nursey hard at first, well just the initial dropping off part took him few months to realise i was actually coming back, but now he loves it, he is really interacting with the other children and his confidence has grown, so glad he goes, he is an only child and he was getting really bored at home and i was running out of things to do, not looking forward to 6 weeks holidays what are we going to do, anyone got any ideas

speak soon Lcx

MummyManton
Newborn
Newborn

#6 Unread post by MummyManton » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:37 am

Hi jeanette

Thanks for the welcome, i also use to live in pitsea, god ive been everywhere lol look forward to speaking to you all

Lcx

flowerlily
Newborn
Newborn

#7 Unread post by flowerlily » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi Carrie,

Im Nikki and new to essex mums too, I live in Chelmsford with my two children

BrandonsMum08
Thirty-something
Thirty-something

#8 Unread post by BrandonsMum08 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Carrie, Im claire. I am 23 and have 2 children, Brandon who is 2 and Ruby who is 8months. We live in Collier Row with my partner Andy. I also have a stepdaughter who is nearly 7.

I used to live Hornchurch until 2 years ago, so know Rainham fairly well.

Us lot from this end of essex are very few and far between on here unfortunately but welcome to Essex Mums anyway.
ImageImage
ImageImage

MummyManton
Newborn
Newborn

#9 Unread post by MummyManton » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 am

Hi Nikki,
My friends just moved to chelmsford, she loves it over there seems to be a really popular area, thanks for the welcome.
Hi Claire, crikey 2years and 8 months n a step daughter you def got your hand full, your right peeps from this end are few are far between, you are only ten mins from me, i like rainham just dont know anyone here, how comes you moved from hornchurch, i prefer it than rainham it has much more to do and a nice little town x

Schmushe
Blissful

#10 Unread post by Schmushe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 am

Hi and welcome to Essex mums
I am Michelle from Shoebury, I have 2 children (7) and (3) and expecting again in January

BrandonsMum08
Thirty-something
Thirty-something

#11 Unread post by BrandonsMum08 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:16 pm

I moved from Hornchurch because I lived there with my dad, and was moving out with my partner. Hornchurch was just a touch too expensive for us at the time for what we needed (3 bed), and a bargain came up in Collier Row with a very quick sale (which we needed as i was pregnant) in a quiet little road. We are looking to move back to the Hornchurch area in a few years time though.

I know theres a few nurseries in Rainham, but theres one thats part of a company i used to work for. I wont say the name of it, but the manager is called Lauren?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#12 Unread post by Gina73 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi Carrie,

Welcome to EM as you may have already realised we are a friendly bunch, I am Gina, 37, mum to Mia who is 4. I work part-time. We live in Westcliff with my husband Steve. Hope to see you at one of the meets
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Return to “Havering”