babychic

Want to make new friands feeling lonley

Includes Brooklands, Cranham, Elm Park, Emerson Park, Gidea Park, Gooshays, Hacton, Harold Wood, Havering Park, Heaton, Hylands, Mawneys, Pettits, Rainham and Wennington, Romford Town, St Andrews, South Hornchurch, Squirrels Heath and Upminster
Natasha1209
Newborn
Newborn

Want to make new friands feeling lonley

#1 Unread post by Natasha1209 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:59 am

Hi Ladies

I'm new on here. I have a beautiful little 2 and half year old but I would love to make some friends. My partner works 6 days a week so Sunday is the only day we really have as a family. When I had my little boy my so called friends lost contact ( not true friends at all ) I feel alone most of the time and would just like to have few laughs with some other mummy's. I live in Chadwell Heath but I have a car so getting places is not a problem.

If you anyone feels meeting up for play dates, shopping, coffee/tea. Please get in contact we would love to hear from you .

Nice to meet you ladies

Natasha

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Want to make new friands feeling lonley

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Fri May 15, 2015 9:53 am

Hi Natasha

I am not very local to you unfortunately but wanted to say Hi anyway.

Have you tried any parent/toddler groups or your children's centre for groups to go to? THey can be hard to go to for the first couple of times but after a few - it is amazing how easy it is to chat to people although I agree it takes time.

Anyway - I can't chat long at the mo - my husband wants to use my laptop for a project he has on at work.

'Chat' (online) later :)

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 am

Hi Natasha. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
A lot of the ladies here I'm sure have felt the same when it came to making friends, going to toddler groups, meet ups, coffee mornings and play centres. It is hard to start with. Some of the ladies on here have become 'lifelong' friends after meeting for the first time.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Natasha1209
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by Natasha1209 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:27 am

Hi Ladies

Thank you for your messages, I work full time and really only have the weekends to be out and meeting people. The problem I have found there are no groups as such on weekends to be able to meet no people.

thanks

Natasha

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#5 Unread post by Tracyx » Fri May 15, 2015 11:48 am

Hi Natasha,

I am one of those who has made life long friends from here!!!

I am in Southend, we moved here from Surrey 4 years ago and I joined EM and met some lovely Mums and a couple of them even have their kids in the same school.

I would suggest going to toddler groups this helps lots, also when your little one starts Nursery/School you will meet lots of new friends. Although that doesn't help now.

We have a daily thread where we chat/moan and allsorts!! Come and join us, one of the other Mums isn't local and she chats every day, we are going to arrange something in the summer holidays for her to come and meet and spend the day, so hopefully you would be interested too!!

I found EM a godsend when I moved here, we didn't know a sole and had only ever been to Southend to view houses!!

Hope this helps,
Tracyx

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#6 Unread post by Tracyx » Fri May 15, 2015 11:54 am

Sorry Natasha our posts crossed and just seen you work full time, this does make things more difficult but there must be something that happens on weekends! Have you tried looking at your local Childrens Centre, they have lots of activities for parents, Mums and Dads. Soft play centres are another good meeting place, although you do have to be quite forward in chatting to people and I know sometimes its difficult when others are in their own group. Sorry I'm really not being much help am I?

Natasha1209
Newborn
Newborn

#7 Unread post by Natasha1209 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:31 pm

No Tracey it's a comfort knowing my social life will return more and more the more his get older. Don't get me wrong I love the snuggles on the sofa and the whole days with him at the weekend it's just adult conversation I miss apart chit chat, people at work and how's you day darling when the partners gets home. I love my little bay with every breath I take it can be lonely sometimes that all.

Ladies if you are in the Essex area and have a spare afternoon on a weekend ..w we'll come and play.

Natasha

weezypops
Site Guru

#8 Unread post by weezypops » Fri May 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi Natasha, I'm not from your area either but hopefully someone will post who is. I could move your post to the Romford section of the meeting up forum if you'd like me to as that might be seen more by people near you.

Do feel free to come and post in the daily thread though, it might be nice to at least chat to people in there, even if we are not near you!

Natasha1209
Newborn
Newborn

#9 Unread post by Natasha1209 » Fri May 15, 2015 3:37 pm

Please could you move this for me that would be lovely of you .

Many Thanks

Natasha x

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#10 Unread post by Tracyx » Mon May 18, 2015 11:10 am

Natasha come and chat in the daily thread, we may talk about our kids a lot but it is adult conversation!!!!

Natasha1209
Newborn
Newborn

#11 Unread post by Natasha1209 » Tue May 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Thank Tracey will so do you chat in the evenings, I sign on once I'm home

Jeanette
The Nanny

#12 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue May 26, 2015 6:09 pm

It varies from day to day Natasha. I sometimes don't post till the evening. Your posts will be read though.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Return to “Havering”