babychic

Larger families

Includes Chalkwell, Westcliff, Prittlewell, Shoeburyness, Leigh-on-Sea, Eastwood, Southchurch
Kellyp
Newborn
Newborn

Larger families

#1 Unread post by Kellyp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:27 am

Hello, we have 6 children, ages 16,14,8,6,4 and 2. We don't know any other people with as many children as us and the friends we do have just don't understand it or get us at all!! We would love to meet up with other large families in the area as would be great to see how everyone else does things and would be nice to have things in common with another family. Any other larger families out there? :D :D :D

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Larger families

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:03 am

Wow, that is a large family! I'm afraid I'm not quite at your scale - we just have three, but I wanted to say hello anyway!

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#3 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:45 am

I have 5, 6 if you include my stepdaughter who visits

I have 7 yr old boy 6 yr old twin boys and 13month twin girls and my stepdaughter is 10.
I live in Braintree, a struggle most days as do most of it on my own but we get there every day and everyone is still alive (nearly) come bedtime lol
Leanne and children xxxx

Kellyp
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by Kellyp » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:47 am

Leanne&5children wrote:I have 5, 6 if you include my stepdaughter who visits

I have 7 yr old boy 6 yr old twin boys and 13month twin girls and my stepdaughter is 10.
I live in Braintree, a struggle most days as do most of it on my own but we get there every day and everyone is still alive (nearly) come bedtime lol

Wow, two sets of twins! You must be so busy! Do you feel like you're in a never ending kind of whirl wind? That's how I feel very often!!

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#5 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Totally, constantly on the go, always something to be done. That's without all the hospital appointments, school plays, after school clubs, party's etc should really be doing something now but taking 15. Dinner is on, girls are playing nicely, washing is done just needs sorting and the house is clean time for a well deserved cuppa before collect boys from school and the mayhem starts again
Leanne and children xxxx

Return to “Southend”