babychic

Morning all

Includes Chalkwell, Westcliff, Prittlewell, Shoeburyness, Leigh-on-Sea, Eastwood, Southchurch
MummyPrendy
Newborn
Newborn

Morning all

#1 Unread post by MummyPrendy » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:41 am

Hi

I am Clair, currently live in Southend I am 27 and have 2 children Amy who is 8 and a little boy Ryley who is 10 months who is a very social baby. I am looking for mother and baby groups on a Tuesday or a Wednesday where Ryley and me could make new friends.

Love to hear from you all

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Morning all

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 am

Hi Clair! Welcome to Essex Mums. There are quite a few of us around your way. I'm Louise, I'm 35 and live in Westcliff with my husband Kester and our three kids - Felix who is 6, Iris who is 4 and Dexter who is 1 tomorrow.

You might like to try here for group ideas: www.essexmums.org/southendgroups.html

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by Jenn » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi Clair

Welcome! I am Jenny with William who is 6 and James who is 3.

I used to go to a lovely one at Belle Vue Church (SOuthchurch Rod by the Esso) only left because they chuck you out when the child is 3. There is a waiting list but I think the fist time you go - you can stay for a trial. It is 10am start.

On a Wednesday we do Tumble Tots which is great but not cheap and you have to pay for the whole term up front.

EmmaC
Graduate
Graduate

#4 Unread post by EmmaC » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi Clair. I'm Emma, mum to Finn 5 and Isla who'll be 3 on Monday. We live in Southend too, Southchurch. I know of a few groups but it depends whereabouts in Southend you are.
Welcome to the site.
x

Jeanette
The Nanny

#5 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Hi Clair. :)
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

MummyPrendy
Newborn
Newborn

#6 Unread post by MummyPrendy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 am

HI,
Thank you for all for the warm welcome, as I drive I can drive between southend and Leigh for a playgroup. Im not far from southchurch Emma So I might look into that group.

Thank you all again

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#7 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:28 am

What school does Amy go to? There are a few of us in Southchurch - but I think most of us are either at Hamstel or Porters or Greenways. (Although I may be wrong!) Is she year 3 or 4?

I take it you are not looking for groups on other days? My friend has a 10 month old and goes to Victoria Plaza baby group on a Friday and says it is a nice and friendly group or I go to the one at the Salvation Army on Southchurch Road most weeks on Fridays.

MummyPrendy
Newborn
Newborn

#8 Unread post by MummyPrendy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:35 am

Hiya,
Amy is in year 3 and goes to Darlinghurst in Leigh as I lived closer when she started school and being such a shy little girl I have kept her their + I work in Leigh so do a bit of traveling. I can't do any other day as I work and only have Tuesday and Wednesdays off, But thank you very much.

Return to “Southend”