babychic

Hello From Me Expecting Twins In Aug

Includes Chalkwell, Westcliff, Prittlewell, Shoeburyness, Leigh-on-Sea, Eastwood, Southchurch
zantewed4
Newborn
Newborn

Hello From Me Expecting Twins In Aug

#1 Unread post by zantewed4 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:23 am

Morning all, thoughd i'd pop by and say hi. I'm Kelly I'm near Southend and i'm expecting Non ID tin Girl and Boy on 25th Aug tho they wont let me go the full 40 weeks and the twins will probbaly be here by 11th Aug (38weeks) very excited we have 2 boys already aged 5 (6 next month) and 4 both very excited to meet their brother and sister.

Look forward to chatting to you all x

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Hello From Me Expecting Twins In Aug

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:31 am

Hi Kelly, wow, twins! How exciting! I bet your older two are so excited. I have three kids - Felix who is 5 (also 6 next month), Iris who just turned 4 and Dexter who is nearly 3 months, and I know how excited my older two were to meet the baby!

I live in Westcliff. Welcome to the site! If you fancy a chat you should come and say hello in the daily thread - we do a lot of nattering about our days in there!

coachclaire
Newborn
Newborn

#3 Unread post by coachclaire » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:48 am

Hi Kelly I've been following essex mums on Facebook but just joined the forum. I have twin boys they are seven months, no other children tho. Am not far from chalkwell park. There is a multiple mums group at darling hurst once a month called two for joy, I haven't been for a bit but its a good opportunity to meet up with other mummies with more than one baby! If you call them sure they will give you dates. There is also one at summer court I think.

Theblissfulbabyexp
Baby
Baby

#4 Unread post by Theblissfulbabyexp » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 am

Hi Kelly
My name is Lisa. I'm mum to Jack aged 10, Ollie aged 7 and Loren who is just 2 years old. I work full time nights as a maternity nurse advising mums on routine, feeding and sleep and caring for their baby (or twins) while they catch up on some much needed sleep!
I have just self published a book called THE BLISSFUL BABY EXPERT that is receiving 5* reviews on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... Descending

I am the 'baby expert' in the Ask the expert section of Essex mums website so if you ever have any questions or need advice before or once our twins are born then feel free to message me and I will be very happy to help!
Hope the rest of your pregnancy runs smoothly!

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#5 Unread post by Tracyx » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:16 am

Hi Kelly,

Wow Twins, Congratulations!!

I'm Tracy and live in Southend with my husband John and 3 kids, Tilly13, Tiannah 4 and Freddie 3. Welcome to Essex Mums, I only joined in January and have met some lovely friends on here, join us in the daily threads for a chat.

zantewed4
Newborn
Newborn

#6 Unread post by zantewed4 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:27 am

Lovely to meet you all. I will check that out Claire I think I have that group of facebook that meet at summer court.
Hi Lisa sounds like your busy also. I was thinking of going back to to college/uni and starting midwifery this sept but these 2 bumps came alone so will put it back a few more years I will be 30 next Jan so plenty of time and wouldnt miss them growing up 1st. I work at southend hospital bank catering and domestic and will be looking for HCA when my maternity is over. will def be popping over to the daily threads. xx

Jeanette
The Nanny

#7 Unread post by Jeanette » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi Kelly. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#8 Unread post by Gina73 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi Kelly and welcome to the site.

I am Gina, mum to Mia and Mason. A good way to get to know us is by joining in the daily thread.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Return to “Southend”