babychic

Shoeburyness Mum

Includes Chalkwell, Westcliff, Prittlewell, Shoeburyness, Leigh-on-Sea, Eastwood, Southchurch
amiebee
Newborn
Newborn

Shoeburyness Mum

#1 Unread post by amiebee » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Hi - I live in Shoeburyness and have a 7 month old boy called Lucas. We go to the baby crew group on Wednesday mornings - well usually if we can get up and ready in time! Never used a forum before so new experience for me :)

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Shoeburyness Mum

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi there!

I'm Jenny from SOuthchurch and have an 8 month old James and a 4 year old William.

Is baby crew the one at friars? I went there once before the summer to meet my friend debbie. Have been meaning to go again but just not managed it LOL! Also I'm not sure when my friend goes, if she still goes? :)

Anyway - welcome to the forum! It is full of lots of really lovely people!

The best way to get to know us and us know you is by joing in with the daily thread each day! It is in the Bit of a chat section. Honestly we all just go on about what we do each day! There are also a few Christmas meets being planned in the meet up section down the bottom :)

Looking forward to reading more and hopefully meeting one day! :)

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Hi there. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Gina73 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi and welcome to the site. I am Gina, mum to Mia and baby no. 2 due end November (although hoping will come early lol)
. We live in Westcliff. AsJenn said join us in the daily thread it is the best way to get to know us all and hope to see you at one of the xmas meets coming up.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

rachel jane
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by rachel jane » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Hi.
I grew up in Shoebury and my parents still live there. I'm Rachel and in Southchurch now and have a 1,5 and 7 year old and an 11 year old stepdaughter.x

BevGibbs
Newborn
Newborn

#6 Unread post by BevGibbs » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:35 pm

Hi Amie. I'm Bev, I live in Shoebury with my husband and almost 2 year old son and have one on the way. I went to baby crew when Alex was under 1 as a way of getting out of the house but can't say I ever particularly enjoyed it. I'm 3 days a week now but will be finishing work in april and will probably find myself a bit isolated once again as we have no family locally and my husband works long hours in London. Perhaps we should meet for a coffee if you ever find yourself at a loose end?
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Southend”