babychic

Newbie alert!

Includes Abridge, Buckhurst Hill, Chigwell,Chipping Ongar, High Beach, Loughton, Nazeing, North Weald Bassett, Roydon, Theydon Bois, Waltham Abbey
weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Newbie alert!

#16 Unread post by weezypops » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I also have a lot of Brentwood groups listed on here actually! http://www.essexmums.org/brentwoodgroups.html

sassycat
Newborn
Newborn

#17 Unread post by sassycat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Juliette - hello and welcome to Essex Mums! Thanks for the heads up on things to do in the Brentwood area, it would be great to meet you at Tots Aloud (or anywhere else for that matter) do you go every week?

Louise - thanks for the link, I will check it out.

Juliette
Newborn
Newborn

#18 Unread post by Juliette » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 am

I'm so sorry, I didn't see there was a reply to this, it's a bit hectic with 2 little ones

Mostly, I will definitely be there the next 2 Monday's if you fancy coming along.

BabyShowEssex
Newborn
Newborn

#19 Unread post by BabyShowEssex » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Hi Juliette
Welcome to Essex mums, I am also new and hoping to spread the word about the 2 largest baby show's in Essex that we are holding. The one in Colchester is probably nearer to you, it might be useful as we are focusing on small local businesses rather than creating space for Tesco, Costco etc. As well as providing space for local support groups and charities that offer advice like St John ambulance and Count the kicks.
If there is anything that you have found useful or would like to know, please tell us and we will try our best to include it in our show.
http://www.babyshowessex.co.uk Mums, bumps and babies: The Essex mother and baby show

Return to “Epping Forest”