babychic

Hi mummies and daddies!

Includes South Woodham Ferrers, Boreham, Broomfield, Danbury, Hanningfield, Galleywood, Great Baddow, Great and Little Leighs, Great Waltham, Margaretting, Rettendon, Runwell, Springfield, Stock, Bicknacre, Writtle
Samanfajxo
Newborn
Newborn

Hi mummies and daddies!

#1 Unread post by Samanfajxo » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm Sam - and new to Essex mums! I live just outside of Chelmsford with my fiancé and our 6 month old son, Riley :-)
I'm 23 and currently a stay at home mum, so would love to meet some new people and am looking forward to getting to know some of you!

X

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Hi mummies and daddies!

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi Sam, welcome to the site! I'm Louise, I'm 35 and live in Westcliff. I'm married to Kester (8 years on Tuesday!) and we have three kids - Felix who is 6, Iris who is 4 and Dexter who is 9 1/2 months.

We do have a few members from Chelmsford on here so hopefully they will come and say hello! If you fancy chatting though you should come and say hello in the daily thread as that's where we do a lot of our nattering and it's a great way to get to know people!

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Hi Sam. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#4 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:06 pm

Hi sam

I'm Leanne and from Braintree, I live with my partner (of nearly 9 yrs god wheres that time gone) and our 3 boys Alex 6 and twins Brendan and Sean 4.
Leanne and children xxxx

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#5 Unread post by Tracyx » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:21 am

Hi Sam,
I'm Tracy and live in Southend with my Hubbie John and 3 kids, Tilly 14, Tiannah soon to be 5 and Freddie 3. Welcome to EM, join us in the daily thread for a chat, we have made some lovely friends on here.

Return to “Chelmsford”