babychic

Early Years Workshops

Includes South Woodham Ferrers, Boreham, Broomfield, Danbury, Hanningfield, Galleywood, Great Baddow, Great and Little Leighs, Great Waltham, Margaretting, Rettendon, Runwell, Springfield, Stock, Bicknacre, Writtle
eycpd
Newborn
Newborn

Early Years Workshops

#1 Unread post by eycpd » Fri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi All, I'm new to the forum so thought I'd introduce myself and say hello!

I'm an Early Years Professional in Chelmsford, I've worked in early years as a nursery nurse and as a childminder for 7 years. I am currently about to embark on my final year of the MA Early Years Professional Practice and also work for the university as an Early Years Professional Consultant and Early Years Lecturer.

My passion is to inspire childminders and all those working with children. I currently deliver short workshops on a number of early years topics including Baby Play, Engaging Boys and Physical Development. The feedback from these workshops has been amazing and it has been suggested that parents may also benefit from having the opportunity to learn more about their children's development and to gain and share ideas on supporting their children in the home environment.

Therefore I am pleased to announce that I am working on the first set of Parent Workshops for September to December 2013. I would greatly appreciate your input on the types of topics you would possibly like to learn more about and a general idea of the level of interest and requirements for attending workshops. Please visit http://www.eycpd.co.uk to fill in the quick questionnaire. The website is in its early stages so please do bare with me while I get it looking pretty for you.

Louise has kindly welcomed me to the forum and I will be about to answer any questions you have on children's learning and development in the early years (0-5 yrs).

I look forward to chatting to you.

Kay
Early Years Professional Consultant.

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Early Years Workshops

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Welcome Kay!

Return to “Chelmsford”