babychic

NEW Mummy from Chelmsford!

Includes South Woodham Ferrers, Boreham, Broomfield, Danbury, Hanningfield, Galleywood, Great Baddow, Great and Little Leighs, Great Waltham, Margaretting, Rettendon, Runwell, Springfield, Stock, Bicknacre, Writtle
jenniefage
Newborn
Newborn

NEW Mummy from Chelmsford!

#1 Unread post by jenniefage » Wed May 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Hi all!

Just joined Essex Mums...so thought I would introduce myself.

I am Jennie I live in Chelmsford with my partner and our 19 week old daughter Ruby. I am loving being a mum and the new experiences we share together every day.

At the moment I am still on Maternity leave planning to have at least 9 months off but go back part time only as my partner and I run our own Wedding Film company. This is great as its keeping me on my toes and its lovely to speak to excited bridal couples on a daily basis. Is anyone on here planning a wedding at the moment?

Thats about it from me at the moment :) if anyone can recommend any good classes or groups in Chelmsford that would be great!

xxx

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: NEW Mummy from Chelmsford!

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Thu May 10, 2012 7:54 am

Hi Jennie, welcome to the site! I'm Louise, I'm 33 and live in Westcliff with my husband Kester and our two kids, Felix who is 4 and Iris who is 3.

Glad you're enjoying being a mum. I think the 3-6 month period is so much fun as they start to learn so much about the world, get much more entertaining etc!

I'm not that knowledgeable about Chelmsford (though I do know Just Imagine Story Centre is fantastic!) but you might get some ideas here:
http://essexmums.org/chelmsfordgroups.html
http://essexmums.org/chelmsfordclasses.html

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by Gina73 » Thu May 10, 2012 7:56 am

Hi and welcome to the site.

I am Gina, mum to Mia and Mason. We live in Westcliff with my husband.

I have made some great friends through this site.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Fitnessformums
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by Fitnessformums » Thu May 10, 2012 8:03 am

Hi, my name is karlee and I live on Chelmsford and run fitness classes for mums and their children. I run a babies and mums bums legs and tums class on Tuesday at 10am at old chelmsfordians sports ground on roxwell rd as well as one at Newlands spring hall (opposite morrison's) on a Friday at 11. I also run an u indoor BOOTCAMP class there for mum and baby 0-5 years) on a Friday. My classes are fun for both mother and child, there are lots of other children to play with and a perfect way to meet other mums. Visit www.aikenbodies.co.uk for more info. :P

weezypops
Site Guru

#5 Unread post by weezypops » Thu May 10, 2012 8:10 am

Karlee, do I have your classes listed on the site? http://www.essexmums.org/chelmsfordforparents.html If not, can you send over the details (or pop them in post here in the What's On section) and I'll add them.Thanks! (louise@essexmums.org)

supasista
Baby
Baby

#6 Unread post by supasista » Thu May 10, 2012 8:12 am

Hi Jennie, welcome to Essex Mums. I'm sure you'll love it here. There are a whole bunch of friendly people here. I live in Dagenham with my husband and three children. My little ones are aged 6, 4 and 11 months.

Milliesmum
Newborn
Newborn

#7 Unread post by Milliesmum » Thu May 10, 2012 8:18 am

Hi Jennie

I live in Chelmsford too. I have a 13 week old Daughter and a 14 year old son so a big age gap. We have just joined Baby Sensory classes which are really good. Will probably join more stuff too. x

Jeanette
The Nanny

#8 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu May 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi Jennie. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

jenniefage
Newborn
Newborn

#9 Unread post by jenniefage » Fri May 11, 2012 12:42 am

Hi ladies!

Thank you for the welcomes...much appreciated.

Karlee that legs bums and tums class sounds great. How much is each class? Can we just popalong to any class or do I need to book in with you?

xxx

Return to “Chelmsford”