babychic

Hi, newbie from Benfleet!

Includes Canvey Island, Hadleigh, South Benfleet, and Thundersley
weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Hi, newbie from Benfleet!

#16 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:41 pm

yeah, we've been a bit slack recently with Christmas and a lot of things that people have been dealing with, but will definitely get some going soon!

TraceyW
Newborn
Newborn

#17 Unread post by TraceyW » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Yeah, suppose it is a bit wet for a picnic!! Ok, I'll keep an eye out. Never done anything like this before, and it seems like a great way to meet new people. Thanks x

nubs
Retiree
Retiree

#18 Unread post by nubs » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello tracey
I am Kris mummy to Jack 4 and Sam coming up 2 x
Kris, Jack & Sam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGTCZlm/]
[/url]

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#19 Unread post by Gina73 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:59 pm

TraceyW wrote:Yeah, suppose it is a bit wet for a picnic!! Ok, I'll keep an eye out. Never done anything like this before, and it seems like a great way to meet new people. Thanks x
It is def a good way of meeting people, some of my best friends I have found via this website. Not only have I made some great friends but my daughter Mia has also made some friends and I think for both of us these friendships will be life long. Today I spent some time with some of the most important people in my life - you know who you girls are xxx
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

sp74
Explorer
Explorer

#20 Unread post by sp74 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:45 pm

hi tracey im sharon i live in chelmsford with my other half ian and our 4 sons not been on here for a while myself so i will be nice to get to know some new people

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#21 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:46 pm

TraceyW wrote:
mitchellmonkey wrote:Hi Tracey,

I'm Nicky, 35, i live in Rayleigh and i have 2 boys, mitchell who's just turned 5 and jamie who's just turned 17 months. Rayleigh is only about 15 minutes drive from Benfleet xx

Hi Nicky, thanks for replying. Yes, I've been to Rayleigh! One of the few places I've been to since living here. Nice town for a wonder, and nice and quiet compared to the others. Mitchell would've just started school then...how's he finding it? I bet you found it weird at first! I expect Jamie likes having mummy to himself now! X

It's not been to bad to be honest as he was at the school nursery for a year before he went in to receiption. He only went to nursery every afternoon but it got him to the school and their rules etc and got me used to him being away from me. He absolutley loves school though which is fantastic and his doing really well :D
Jamie loves it once mitch gets home from school though, he clambers all over him then hold his hand and takes him for a walk round the room lol

You welcome to come over one morning if you like for a cuppa and chat once you've dropped your eldest at school. xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#22 Unread post by Clairebear » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Hi Tracey, welcome to the site :) I am Claire, I live in Rochford with my two girls, Ashleigh, 11 and Sophie, who will be 5 next week. Congrats on your bump :)

jakie_my_cheeky_monkey
Graduate
Graduate

#23 Unread post by jakie_my_cheeky_monkey » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:34 pm

TraceyW wrote:Hi Louise!
Benfleets ok! Very different to where we were living. Everything was on our doorstep before, whereas now, everything seems to be at least10min car ride away....and as I don't drive, I'm feeling a bit cut off from everything! Sure over time I'll get used to it. I'm indoors pretty much all week too, as I only know a couple of people in Essex and they work. I didnt realise how hard it would be to start again! But hey ho, enough of the gloom!! On a whole everything is great! Looking forward to my 12 week scan on 12th Jan.
Wow, 3 and 20 months!...bet it's never quiet round yours! Lovely age gap. My brothers got 3 girls age 4 and under. All good fun!!

Hi Tracey,

My Name is Claire I'm 25 I have 1 son his name is Jake and he is 4. we live in Benfleet where abouts are u?
I So can understand where your coming from I spend £44 pounds 4 the bus to get jake to school every ant day.
when school is finished 1135 we come home bored all day every week. :l( so i know how u feel. I'm Taken driving lesson's at the mo
cant wait to pass my driving test its so gonna make difference. welcome to essex mums its great website you meet some lovely people on here. be nice to chat sometime. :)
[img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd263/CLAIRE_BEAR_1985/jake2.jpg[/img]

jacc35
Tween
Tween

#24 Unread post by jacc35 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi Tracey, and welcome to Essex Mums, I am Jackie, 38 and have 3 children Rebecca 14, Mollie nearly 9 and Jake 5. I live in Rochford. The meet ups are good and if someone from your area is coming to one then the girls often tend to share cars, and like Louise has said, the buses run straight through to Southend. I have met some lovely people via this site, and somehow they keep me sane :lol:

I will look forward to hearing more fom you soon, till then take care xXx

Return to “Castle Point”