babychic

Please help.....anyone living in Braintree?

Includes Witham, Halstead and Bocking
Yvettedasket87
Newborn
Newborn

Please help.....anyone living in Braintree?

#1 Unread post by Yvettedasket87 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Good morning all! Apologies if this is not something that is permitted to be posted on this page, please feel free to notify me or remove post if so. I really need some local insight and advice! I'm thinking of opening up a child friendly stay and play cafe in Braintree Town Centre or Freeport or any surrounding areas people can suggest? The idea is to set up a cafe where mums, dads, grandparents, carers etc can bring your pre-schoolers for a coffee and bite to eat. The children will have a small safe soft play area, tv and arts and crafts area, where they can stretch their legs, play and have a healthy lunch in a child friendly environment. We will have craft and different activity days such as music classes, baby massage on a weekly basis. I want to get locals feedback on if you feel a child centred cafe would do well in the area? How often would you visit? What times would you visit? What classes would you like? Which location would you like? Any feedback to any questions above would be massively appreciated!!! Thank you for reading!! 😀😀😀

Return to “Braintree”