babychic

Mum new to Wickford

Includes Pitsea, Billericay, Wickford, Laindon, Burstead, Laindon, Langdon Hills, Bowers Gifford, Crays Hill, Little Burstead, North Benfleet, Ramsden Bellhouse
Stebbsy
Newborn
Newborn

Mum new to Wickford

#1 Unread post by Stebbsy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi,
My name is Maria, I've just moved to Wickford. I live with my hubby and 2 girls. Rosie who is 4 and Lucy who is 1. Is there anyone near me that can advise on group I can take the girls to or even who might like to meet? I don't know anyone at all as I have moved about 160miles due to Max (my hubby) getting a job in Essex and I'd like to meet some Mums :)

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Mum new to Wickford

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi Maria

Welcome to the site. I don't know Wickford at all so sorry can't help but wanted to say Hi!

I'm Jenny, mum to William who is 3 and pregnant and due in February.

Where did you move from? How are the girls settling in to a new house?

Stebbsy
Newborn
Newborn

#3 Unread post by Stebbsy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi Jenny,
I moved from Nottinghamshire. Where abouts do you live? We're settling in ok, but slowly. We only moved on Saturday and with Max being at work all week and commuting too' not had a chance to properly unpack so there's boxes everywhere still!! Just been out for a walk during a dry spell and we got lost and then got thoroughly rained on when it started up again :roll:
Do you know if you have a blue/pink bump?
x

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Gina73 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi Maria,

Welcome to Essexmums. I am Gina, mum to Mia who is 5 and we live in Westcliff. Dont really know Wickford too well but there are plenty of things listed on here.
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by Jenn » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm from Southend and it is a blue bump! :)

Must be so difficult with Max having to go straight to work and not getting any time to properly sort out. My husband Mike also commutes and it is such a pain as he doesn't get in until bedtime and doesn't get to see William really in the morning either :(

Jeanette
The Nanny

#6 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi Maria. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

mitchellmonkey
Achiever
Achiever

#7 Unread post by mitchellmonkey » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Hello again :D
I think theres a toddler group as you enter wickford coming from rayleigh. theres a church hall just of southend road. are you on the 'newish' estate? i don't know wickford really well but know bits of it (due to exes living there lol)

Anyway, like i said before, i'm Nicky, mummy to mitchell who will be 5 this month and jamie who is 15 months, i live in rayleigh with my husband grant. Depending on where you are in wickford i'm only 3-4 ,miles away, 10 minute drive from you. Maybe you could pop round one day if you like? xx

For your high quality fragrances and make up or to join our growing team of distributors visit www.myfmbusiness.com/nickygrant

Return to “Basildon”