babychic

Just moved to Essex...Hi everyone

Includes Pitsea, Billericay, Wickford, Laindon, Burstead, Laindon, Langdon Hills, Bowers Gifford, Crays Hill, Little Burstead, North Benfleet, Ramsden Bellhouse
iloveporkpie
Newborn
Newborn

Just moved to Essex...Hi everyone

#1 Unread post by iloveporkpie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi all,

My name is Emma, 24. I have just recently moved from Bournemouth to Wickford. I have a little girl Sophie who turns three next month. As I have gone straight into full time work I haven't really had the chance to meet any other mums in the area.

It would be great to meet other mums and find out a bit more of what there is to do with my toddler on weekends in the Wickford/ Basildon/ Rayleigh and other surrounding areas.

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: Just moved to Essex...Hi everyone

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Hi Emma, welcome to the site! I'm Louise, I'm 34 and live in Westcliff. Married to Kester and have three kids - Felix who is 6, Iris who is 4 and Dexter who is 4 months.

Check out the Things to Do section for what's on, groups etc. and if you fancy a chat come and say hello in the daily thread!

EmmaC
Graduate
Graduate

#3 Unread post by EmmaC » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Hi Emma
I'm also Emma, married to Andy and mum to Finn who's 4 and Isla who's 2. We're in Southend. I'm a Northern girl who spent 8 years in London before moving to Essex. There's loads to do around here and this site has been invaluable to me.
Welcome!
X

Jeanette
The Nanny

#4 Unread post by Jeanette » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:01 am

Hi Emma. :D
Welcome to Essex Mums.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by Gina73 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Hi Emma,

Welcome to Essexmums. I am Gina, mum to Mia and Mason. I am not from your area but thought I would say Hi.

I would suggest joining us in the daily thread, its a good way to get to know people and know what is going on, we just post about our day. I have made lots of friends through this site and have some great memories. There are new people joining all the time and lots of different meets going on, especially now the weather is better.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Todays thread : http://www.essexmums.org/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=21218
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

Tracyx
Lover
Lover

#6 Unread post by Tracyx » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Emma.

I'm Tracy, married to John and have 3 kids, Tilly 13, Tiannah 4 and Freddie 3. We moved to Southend nearly 2 years ago from Surrey and love it. I have met some lovely friends on Essex Mums and have a chat every day on the thread. Welcome to EM!!

Return to “Basildon”