babychic

Introducing the Working Mums Coach

Are you are working mum who needs some advice, or are you looking for help to get you back into work? Come and ask our Working Mums Coach from The Pickle Shed
thepickleshed
Newborn
Newborn

Introducing the Working Mums Coach

#1 Unread post by thepickleshed » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:28 am

Hi and welcome to our Working Mums forum, manned by our team of experts from The Pickle Shed where we work with mums just like you. Our aim is to empower you to make good choices about how and where you want to work, whilst retaining the balance you need to enjoy family life too. We are well aware of all the challenges you're facing, including lack of confidence, loss of identity and that overwhelming feeling of 'where do I start?'

If any of this sounds familiar, whether you're thinking of going back to your old job, changing your career or even setting up you own business, please talk to us - send in your questions and let's get this dialogue moving. The Pickle Shed team is ready and waiting.

MirandaMum
Newborn
Newborn

Re: Introducing the Working Mums Coach

#2 Unread post by MirandaMum » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 am

Hi, I saw your title and was curious as a working mum juggling family, full time working, school governor and much more about the advice you give? In my working life I also support parents in overcoming barriers to employment! Am happy to discuss and perhaps share ideas :0)

Return to “Ask the Working Mums Coach”