babychic

Just found out! Baby #3

Lsuz
Newborn
Newborn

Just found out! Baby #3

#1 Unread post by Lsuz » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi Mums, it doesn't seem like this board is used much, but thought I'd post here anyway!!
I'm new-ish to the site. I have 2 children who are 3 and 6, and have just found out that we are expecting our third! :D
I have no idea of how far along I am at the moment, as my last period was in May and this week was the first week I had a positive pregnancy test! I'm eagerly awaiting my urgent dating scan next week. The anticipation is too much!
Looking forward to getting to 'know' you all more.
L x

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Just found out! Baby #3

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:53 am

Hi L

You sound very excited - congratulations! Hope you get your dating scan through quickly!

My 2 are close in age to yours - James is 3 and William is 7.

Keep us updated :)

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Congratulations.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#4 Unread post by weezypops » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:35 pm

Congratulations! Your three will be very similar in age to mine! Dexter is 18 months now, and my big two are 7 and 5 - they were 5 3/4 and nearly 4 when he was born. It's actually a really lovely gap, Felix and Iris totally understood everything that was going on in the pregnancy and were SO excited to meet him, then when he arrived they just adored him. The novelty has worn off a bit now he's into destroying their things but they still think he's amazing and are his number one fans. For him, I think it has been lovely to grow up being so totally adored and loved by so many people.

It is hard work but I've found that the big two can help out a lot - when Dexter was a newborn I was so reliant on them to fetch things while I was occupied with him! I think they teach the little one a lot too.

Sorry for waffling on. Hope you get your dating scan soon - keep us posted!

XxJack~AcexX
Our very own Christmas Elf

#5 Unread post by XxJack~AcexX » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:14 pm

Congrats hun. Aww hope you get your scan through soon. X
ImageImage

ImageImage
Im Gemma, mummy to my 2 gawjus boys. Im married to my childhood love Dom xXx

rosy
Newborn
Newborn

#6 Unread post by rosy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:43 pm

Lsuz wrote:
Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:14 pm
Hi Mums, it doesn't seem like this board is used much, but thought I'd post here anyway!!
I'm new-ish to the site. I have 2 children who are 3 and 6, and have just found out that we are expecting our third! :D
I have no idea of how far along I am at the moment, as my last period was in May and this week was the first week I had a positive pregnancy test! I'm eagerly awaiting my urgent dating scan next week. The anticipation is too much!
Looking forward to getting to 'know' you all more.
L x
Hello, Honey. I hope you are alright. I'm really happy for this news. Congratulations on your third pregnancy, I hope it will be fine. We are looking forward to hear the latest news from you. If you have anything that you want to share with us, Feel free to post it here. We will be glad to help you. Take care of yourself :)

Return to “Pregnancy”