Disneyland Paris

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Thu May 10, 2012 10:29 am

Has anyone been? Was it any good?

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Disneyland Paris

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Thu May 10, 2012 11:18 am

I have been a few times but before children (and so also before the film studios bit got built)

I loved it but as William does not know what 'Disney' is - we won't go until James is old enough for a few more rides - but I am looking forward to going again as I love disney.

weezypops
Site Guru

#3 Unread post by weezypops » Thu May 10, 2012 11:28 am

Well my two are just starting to get into Disney so I think they would enjoy that aspect of it.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#4 Unread post by Jenn » Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 am

The parades are beautiful and the whole atmosphere of being happy and the songs are lovely. The characters walking around and the general disney-ess of it all. But as I say for me - it would go over William's head!

How tall is Iris? It would be annoying to go if she was like 1 cm under the height to go on most of the rides! Would be worth checking! I'm afraid I don't remember what the policies were like on young children.

Did you say in the other thread that you have not done Legoland either? Legoland is great - We went when William was 3 and2 months and he loved it completely - everything and all the rides and all of it - and I was told that Chessington is good for younger families too - if it was the rides rather than the atmosphere you wanted?

Clairebear
Shrinking before our very eyes

#5 Unread post by Clairebear » Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

We have been twice and would highly recommend it, we went at Halloween and Christmas and the atmosphere really was magical. I really want to go again as Sophie hasn't been yet and she loves all things Disney, has done since she was tiny, but don't think I want to take Sophie by myself the way she is at the moment!

Gina73
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#6 Unread post by Gina73 » Fri May 11, 2012 7:13 am

I havent been but want to go, going to wait til Mason is old enough to enjoy it though. Need to start saving lol
Mum to Mia & Mason, wife to Steve - life is for living.

weezypops
Site Guru

#7 Unread post by weezypops » Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 am

Looking at their website it looks like Iris would be too small to go on a lot of things. Shame as they're doing a kids go free/30% off offer at the moment which includes the summer holidays.

Schmushe
Blissful

#8 Unread post by Schmushe » Fri May 11, 2012 8:15 am

They're always doing that Louise. If your a SKY customer / know someone that is, you can also get the code for children enter free with every paying adult on the day, so you can book it in advance and make your own way there at your own leisure. Ive just done it for my friend whos camping over there in August

Return to “Home Talk”