babychic

6 years of trying

Prettywoman
Newborn
Newborn

6 years of trying

#1 Unread post by Prettywoman » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi, everyone. I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 years. Two weeks ago my husband told me that he wants to divorce. I'm frustrated. Just don't know what to do. I was thinking about adoption. Do you think it is an option? Will it help me save my marriage?

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: 6 years of trying

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:40 pm

Definitely not. I would say that having a child to save a relationship is a very bad idea and is likely to lead to more problems for all of you. Sorry to hear about your marriage.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#3 Unread post by Jenn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:35 pm

I suppose it depends why he wants a divorce. If he wants a divorce only because he desperately needs and wants a child then yes maybe adoption is the way to go but not before you both discuss it fully. If there is any other reason why he has said this then no - it is not a good idea to adopt to just save the marriage.

SherrillScott
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by SherrillScott » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:19 pm

Well, if he is leaving you just because you can't have a baby, let him leave. That is such a stupid thing to do. I don't know why people like that are allowed to live. Having a child to save a marriage doesn't seem like the right thing. You should have a baby because you want the baby. Not because you want something through that baby. Its wrong to you and the new soul. Please don't do that. But if you wanna go for sdoption just for yourself than go for it. Just remember the cause my dear. Don't let anything suck you into darkness. Best of luck to you. Hope you'll make your decision for the right causes. Wish you a happy life. Much love xx

Return to “Trying to Conceive”