babychic

PCOS

rosy
Newborn
Newborn

PCOS

#1 Unread post by rosy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:45 am

Lately, I was searching about PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) to find more information about it. I have found that This disease is really dangerous and spreading between females. It doesn't Differentiates between females whatever her age. However, Many women don't know about it. I'm sad because the awareness about this disease is not enough. Every time I hear about an infected woman, I cry. We should spread awareness, We should make a move to fight it with no mercy. If you have any suggestions on how we can spread awareness, Just tell us. Stay safe :) ..

linda342
Newborn
Newborn

Re: PCOS

#2 Unread post by linda342 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Well, one way to do so is to look for women who are already facing the problem and help them with the right advice and suggestions on how to deal with it. We could also discuss what kind of treatments would work to help women with PCOS to conceive. There are many women out there who are finding it hard to conceive because of PCOS and I believe forums like this one, do bring a lot of experiences and stories at one place which does give a lot of insight and hope for people who need it.

MariaJbuck
Newborn
Newborn

Re: PCOS

#3 Unread post by MariaJbuck » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:24 pm

Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really really glad to read your post. Such motivational post about something like this after a long time. This will surely help a lot of women here. You're right. It's a very dangerous disease. It can even occur at the age of 19 and even 52. In this disease, the ovaries grow a cyst. This disease can cause problems with the fertility too. And if the age is 45+ then PCOS can directly lead to infertility. As fertility starts to decline above 30. I've seen women crying over this issue. They think that they are responsible for it. So we need a proper counseling for this. Clinics should have a proper staff for this purpose. The main causes of PCOS are unhealthy conditions and environments. Developing healthy lifestyles can definitely reduce its rate. Forums like this can help women cope with this problem. They can come here and talk about their feelings and issues. So awareness must be created through these too. I hope that women will definitely get help through this post. Thank you!

Return to “Trying to Conceive”