babychic

How about a Party with Jelly Jade?

For getting help and advice about children's parties. See 'About this section if you would like to advertise'
jellyjade
Newborn
Newborn

How about a Party with Jelly Jade?

#1 Unread post by jellyjade » Thu May 04, 2017 3:53 pm

Hi Essex Mums!

I am jelly Jade, a children's entertainer based in Essex!
For the last 4 and a half years I have built up a community of mums who love what I do and with this, i offer stress free parties through my excellent customer service and value for money.
I travel all over Essex from Southend to Loughton, Chelmsford to Waltham Abbey, Havering to Redbridge.

My most popular package is two hours and includes games, magic show, balloon modelling and mini disco and is my best seller because it is all you need to have an amazing party for your children! there are no hidden costs, no need to book extras, and above all, it is stress free because you have me!

As a mum myself I know how stressful it can be to get it right for your children. With so much on offer these days, it is hard to organise the best party without worrying.
With this in mind, I always chat to my customers to find out how i can best help you, and to give you what you need!

I am also an experienced face painter which is always great as an add on to any party!

You can see what others have to say about m on my facebook page and website!

www.facebook.com/partywithjellyjade
www.partywithjellyjade.co.uk

Return to “Children's Parties”