babychic

Private Speech Therapist and Tutor

judibarnes
Newborn
Newborn

Private Speech Therapist and Tutor

#1 Unread post by judibarnes » Thu May 01, 2014 10:42 am

Is your child starting school in September or are they already at school and struggling? In a panic because you don't think they're quite ready? I am a speech therapist and teacher with thirty years experience and I am here to help with all your child's speech and tutoring needs!

I have been a teacher for 30 years, focusing on speech therapy and early years learning.

For the past 10 years, I have been offering speech therapy to children with speech difficulties as well as a tutoring service to those wanting to learn basic skills before starting school, preparation for SATS exams or school entry exams and also Summer, Christmas, Easter and half term holiday learning days.

I also have a wealth of experience with children suffering with bullying as well as learning difficulties such as Dyslexia and Autism so if you feel your child is missing out on their school experience because of this, please don't hesitate to contact me.

All sessions will include the use of varied media.

Sessions can take place in the comfort of your own home, or where I am based, in Brentwood, Essex. Journeys of 10 miles or less from Brentwood are included in the price.
FREE INITIAL ASSESSMENT INCLUDED
CRB Checked

Return to “Education”