babychic

15 year son bullied over his underwear

For discussion about healthy living, recipe advice and more.
amy foster
Newborn
Newborn

15 year son bullied over his underwear

#1 Unread post by amy foster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:33 pm

dear essex mums

Looking for some advise, my son (15) has confessed to being teased about the type of underwear he wears. He started year 11 this academic year and it seems it started at end of year 10 and has continued in to year 11. He wears briefs/slips/pants , whatever you want to call them which he has done all his life, when about 13 I suggested boxers to him and He tried out some boxers but they lasted about a day before he declared he likes his underwear tight . He's also tried trunks (the tight boxers) but also didn't particularly like them. It seems he's now the only one in the class to wear them, and the teasing is happening while changing for PE and school and after school activities It's got him quite down, out of his usual sorts for himself. sentiments too regarding the situation - I don't really see why he should have to compromise. He's free to do and wear as he chooses and he says he doesn't like boxers or trunks ... and that's just fine by me. Any help please he is staring sixth form year 12 in September and he is going to a sports sixth form college and he does not want it continuing there I don't want to force him to wear something he is not happy or comfy with ?

weezypops
Site Guru

Re: 15 year son bullied over his underwear

#2 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Didn't you post a few weeks ago about not letting your son wear boxers?

Jeanette
The Nanny

#3 Unread post by Jeanette » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:39 pm

You seem to be contradicting your last post.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Celebritydiscodave
Newborn
Newborn

#4 Unread post by Celebritydiscodave » Mon May 15, 2017 10:20 am

You get rubbish responses here do n`t you. Suggest that he does n`t wear anything, it`s healthier, and then he can take the mick out of them for having to cover themselves up.

xell
Newborn
Newborn

#5 Unread post by xell » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:30 am

Hello. I think this is normal. Your son is just looking for an opportunity to show himself. Modern parents do not always have time for full-fledged education. So the computer becomes the best friend. And who knows what they show. The internet is saturated with violence.
I recommend that you go out on a picnic more often. Or that something like that.
Now this is a rarity for the family. I mean conscientious walks and rest.
Think, I think you will succeed.
As an option, you can offer him a conversation. Find out why he behaves this way. So that later there would be no more problems.

Return to “Health Talk”