babychic

Spring is here!

The place for general conversation. Share the events of your day, something funny that happened to you or just the general ramblings of your mind.
weezypops
Site Guru

Spring is here!

#1 Unread post by weezypops » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:15 pm

How is everyone? Anyone been up to anything nice recently?

I can't believe we are in the summer term already. Iris starts juniors next year, where does the time go?

Did anyone find out school places yesterday?

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

Re: Spring is here!

#2 Unread post by Jenn » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:36 pm

At tennis at the mo - boys are loving their tennis.

Went to Rome over Easter - boys loved it and it's Williams birthday on Thursday! Oh - Leanne isn't it your boys birthday on Thursday too?

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#3 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 pm

Hi all

Yes Jenn the boys will be 7 on Thursday too, they are so excited.

Not been up to much had a lovely Easter break kept the kids busy etc with bowling crazy kids and Easter egg hunts, it was nice though to get the kids back to school just for a bit of peace and sanity though.

Alex is hard work this term so far mainly just getting him to school, once he is in and calmed down he is absolutely fine, can't believe its taken this whole yr for the school to start helping me, sadly by the time they finally put it all into place it will be September and we may of moved by then so will have to start all over again.

were going to jimmy's farm on Saturday for the boys birthday and then back to my mums for tea and then come home and I'm going out for a well deserved mummys night out.
Leanne and children xxxx

Jeanette
The Nanny

#4 Unread post by Jeanette » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:16 pm

Evening all. Long time no chat.
Been to the hairdressers today and have reverted back to my original hairstyle. Tried to grow it a bit for the wedding but I just couldn't put up with it falling in my face and taking ages to dry. Feels so much better.
Tesco shopping yesterday as usual but it took twice as long as normal and then I got home to find I'd left my keys in my other bag, never have I done that before. Luckily Den works in Wickford so I only had to wait about 10 mins for him to come and let me in.
Went up to London on Saturday to take Andy and Charlottes wedding rings. Both were very pleased. Traffic was awful there and back. Bad accident on the way back.
Hope you are all well and enjoying the springlike weather we are having. April is behaving itself so far, April showers.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

Jenn
Great-Grandparent
Great-Grandparent

#5 Unread post by Jenn » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:23 am

We were in London on Saturday too - but we trained it in as did touristy stuff - The Orbit and Elizabeth Park, The Emirates cable car, Nissan Innovation at the o2 and then the Emirates experience, Waterloo and City line (just 2 more underground lines to go), The lOndon Eye and dinner at STrada! :) Was exhausted when we got home :)

Hoping for dry weather Sunday as we are having a BBQ for WIlliam's birthday! Fingers crossed!

Leanne&5children
Expectant
Expectant

#6 Unread post by Leanne&5children » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:44 am

Happy birthday William xxx

My two were very excited this morning, telling everyone on way to school it was their birthday, were off out for dinner tonight so more fuss will be made if I'm not surprised xx
Leanne and children xxxx

Jeanette
The Nanny

#7 Unread post by Jeanette » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:50 am

Happy 9th Birthday William.
Happy 7th Birthdays Brendan and Sean.
Mum to Louise and Andrew, Nanny to Felix, Iris, Dexter and Charlie.

weezypops
Site Guru

#8 Unread post by weezypops » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:46 am

Aw, it's quite the week for birthdays! Iris has gone in wearing a birthday badge today even though it's her birthday tomorrow. Felix of course had to tell everyone who wished her a happy birthday that "it's not actually today!".

Return to “A Bit of a Chat”